Future Juve Midfielder - Mega Poll (1 Viewer)

Which midfielder should Juvetus sign?

• Total voters

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
You should open it Orgut. But without Mbappe pls
I have no idea how to but anyway Im too lazy to do so..
Its kind of useless anyway since people dont choose based on players skills but choose them for their hype
There is no way SMS would get 23 noes a year ago...
Ndombele 54-6 - Maybe he is the real deal but what do you think would happen if he makes a mediocre season compared to this one - I bet this 54-6 becomes 35-25...
People have very short memory and they remember the things that currently flash and nothing more
Tonali - I bet some here are sure he is the new Pirlo without even watching him..

Last edited:

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
I never understand the hype around SMS.

He is slow, gets dispossessed easily, misplaces easy passes, and not even that creative.

To me he’s just a Balkan Fellaini.

Last season was superior that drove his price to 150m.... you just didnt saw him play...currently his performance like he is not even exist in his team.... maybe he need some motivation ... he isnt Fellani...he is a 23 years old with huge potential ....

Pjanic this season is not performing in consistant way ....so you can execuse ...

SMS has talent but this year he and Lazio and Inzaghi are all off

Last edited:
OP
Nedved96

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
  • Thread Starter #34
    Too bad Ndombele would reject a move here now that he’s seen how so-called club leader Bonucci makes a mockery of responding to incidents of racism.
    Disastrous move from Bonucci, just at a time when France are dominating world football with many black players.

Bonucci needs to visit a black lives matter protest. We need that good PR if we want to attract Ndombele.

- - - Updated - - -

Last season was superior that drove his price to 150m.... you just didnt saw him play...currently his performance like he is not even exist in his team.... maybe he need some motivation ... he isnt Fellani...he is a 23 years old with huge potential ....
    I saw him play last season and I noticed his flaws even then. He has poor ball retention and is slow. He needs too much time and space to operate which you don’t get at the highest level.

Last edited:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
    Disastrous move from Bonucci, just at a time when France are dominating world football with many black players.

Bonucci needs to visit a black lives matter protest. We need that good PR if we want to attract Ndombele.

- - - Updated - - -

I saw him play last season and I noticed his flaws even then. He has poor ball retention and is slow. He needs too much time and space to operate which you don’t get at the highest level.
    Bonucci is going to do a blackface to fit in

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
    Ndombele - well thats easy, he brings much need engine to our mid.
    Pogba - even easier WC mid, but probably not possible to get.
    Eriksen - same as Pogba.
    Zaniolo - I think we are obliged to try to get him, he is next big ITalian player. Would leave him for one more season at Roma though.
    Barella - not conviced at all.
    Tonali - as young signing yes, not for the first team.
    Isco - next Dybala, I dont like him, but if he comes then I wouldnt cry.
    James - just like Isco.
    SMS - well for me he is very good player who could improve us, his lack of pace is kinda worrying but other than that good addition.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
    We need an engine, so yes to Ndombele. I want Zaniolo badly, he's a special kid. If we can balance the books and get them without selling a star, that's awesome. After all, we cashed in on some kids, and I reckon we will do the same with Orsolini and probably few others. And I'd also like to see Tonali here. Best Italian talents to Juve, please.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    We need an engine, so yes to Ndombele. I want Zaniolo badly, he's a special kid. If we can balance the books and get them without selling a star, that's awesome. After all, we cashed in on some kids, and I reckon we will do the same with Orsolini and probably few others. And I'd also like to see Tonali here. Best Italian talents to Juve, please.
    Agree about shopping in Italy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)