Future Juve Midfielder - Mega Poll (2 Viewers)

Which midfielder should Juvetus sign?

• Total voters

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
It's just something I'm noticing about people in general recently.
Hype about a player, we don't buy, Beppe is a moron for not buying, half a year later we realize that player is shit (like Andre Gomes, Golovin, SMS, Caldera, Mickytarian or Iturbe), we happy Beppe didn't bought, because there is already the next big thing.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I’ve watched him play once, and he looked kinda meh in the match I watched. Trusting Nedved96 here... The same guy who wanted Sarri to replace Allegri all last season... I think I need to re-evaluate things. :shifty:
Everybody is missing my Orgut joke :bounce:

But yeah I only saw youtube videos of him + one match against Barca. I'm undecided as to if he's special or not. I haven't watched enough

Apr 17, 2013
But everyone will talk about him like he's the second coming of Jesus Christ. I didn't know everyone was watching Lyon games :boh:
He has a monstrous potential watching his match against the PSG city Barcelona it is obvious that he will become one of the best midfield if he continues to progress.
The problem is that he is a little irregular , and chooses his matches at times, but this is the case for all French footballers in Ligue 1, they don't know the requirement of high level and discover when they sign in a big club abroad.
Lyon has become a mediocre club that no longer has any sporting ambition except to qualify for CL and earn money, players know that the club is no longer a stage in their career.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Nah I meant Juventinoooo:

The problem with Pep ...he has a clause + his high salary + the players he wants ....so I don't think this will happen ...huge amount of money will be thrown and it the end maybe we will win this fucking CL ...Keep Allegri please and enhance the squad ....and I think our management are happy with a coach just use what he have in his hands ...never complain ...never ask specific players and do his best to clean the management hidden miscalculations ...

Allegri forever ...and hope Atletico match is a reference point to that ....am Big fan of him

I was checking videos of Chiesa on youtube, Like the Tuzers said ....he is great and still 21 years ...and can form with Kean a catastrophic attack ... BUT ...
we don't need him ...or better described.... We urgently need big fix in midfield and Chellini hire ....we need to sort out these urgently .....
maybe for Chiesa paying 35 m this year and keep him another year with Fiorentina then next year pay another 35m and he will be ours ...

Koulibaly ... if he comes it will be very great ..but expensive 100m ....but why not ...as i think De Ligt will be Barca player ...

In midfield, Ndombele is a must ....we need that black panther ....as i gave up on the expensive & attention whore Pogba...

Dybala ....I'm still firm on my opinion ....trade with Icardi ...
70m for Chiesa? :sergio:
black panther? :sergio:
Dybala for Icardi? :sergio:

I do agree we need to hire Chiellini tho
It's Juventinoo, it must be :sergio:

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Szczesny
Cancelo-Bonucci-Chiellini-Spinazzola
Ndombele-Pjanic-Pogba
Ramsey
Ronaldo-Dybala​

would be a magical midfield filled quality and quantity

An aged back up keeper,Pinsoglio,De Sciglio,Rugani,Romero,X as Spinazzola back up,Emre Can,Bentancur,Matuidi,someone as Ramsey back up as CAM,Bernardeschi and Kean

waving goodbye to Cuadrado,Douglas Costa,Mandzukic,Khedira,Barzagli,Alex Sandro and Perin

OP
Nedved96

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
  • Thread Starter #60
    How many people here have actually watched Ndombele play regularly?
    I watched Ndombele against

Barcelona (twice)
    Man City (twice)
    PSG (twice)

I have also watched at least a dozen YouTube compilation videos of him.

Obviously a lot of players can look good on YouTube, but what excites me about Ndombele is just how many YouTube videos there are of him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)