Future coach (100 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Ferrara 2.0 in the making... :cronios:
Ferrara never had a great season. He was appointed for the last few games in 2009 and then hired permanently for 2009/10. Motta wont stay at Bologna. To repeat a season like this, it would require miracle. They will lose some players over the summer as well. His stock would fall down. To capitalize on the great work he has to move this summer.

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
Who cares as long as he does a good job?
In fact, if he does well here, imagine how hurt Inter fans will be.
I hope merda fans cry and bitch, and have many years of sleepless nights, and suffer horrible night terrors that we have one of their on coaching us.May they suffer in their loser misery forever

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Ferrara never had a great season. He was appointed for the last few games in 2009 and then hired permanently for 2009/10. Motta wont stay at Bologna. To repeat a season like this, it would require miracle. They will lose some players over the summer as well. His stock would fall down. To capitalize on the great work he has to move this summer.
I wasnt talking about Motta...

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Will it be Motta?

Maybe a surprise, someone we didn't expect?
if it's not motta then we can forget trusting ANY journalist. the majority of them are unreliable anyway, but at least schira and agresti have a pretty good record in the last few years. (those are the two journos i kept following, the others are just too random and/or annoying.) and both are convinced that no other coach was even contacted, it's motta, period.

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
if it's not motta then we can forget trusting ANY journalist. the majority of them are unreliable anyway, but at least schira and agresti have a pretty good record in the last few years. (those are the two journos i kept following, the others are just too random and/or annoying.) and both are convinced that no other coach was even contacted, it's motta, period.
Schira has a good source. But the problem is Schira tend to conclude things too quickly.
While Agresti and Romano said Juve only propose to Motta or initially had verbal agreement, they still open the possibility that Motta can reject the proposal.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Schira has a good source. But the problem is Schira tend to conclude things too quickly.
While Agresti and Romano said Juve only propose to Motta or initially had verbal agreement, they still open the possibility that Motta can reject the proposal.
The only reason I can think of him rejecting us would be the fact that we have at least 20 average mofos on payroll right now (or returning from loans) while we will have huge objectives for next season (because we are Juve not an average Bologna club).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)