Future coach (55 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Couldn’t agree more.

There’s always a hope he can bring in the right energy like De Rossi did but most likely this dude got his work cut out for him.

Let’s see how patient tuz can be :shifty:
De Rossi got the new coach bump… so did ManU when they put Ole at the wheel initially. Roma has not won once in their last 6 matches. 3 losses, 3 draws.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
If we use that benchmark we wouldn't go for Motta or even have had Lippi/Conte. Milan wouldn't have had Ancelotti etc.
Not quite, I actually think de zerbi is overrated, I don't see him having that ruthless winning mentality or has the will to create a winning culture but because he's a premier league manager hes suddenly flavour of the month to many. I just dont see him succeeding at a big club in the same way Motta might, the same way ancelotti has and to a certainly degree Conte too

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
If we use that benchmark we wouldn't go for Motta or even have had Lippi/Conte. Milan wouldn't have had Ancelotti etc.
True.

But there might be reasons why De Zerbi hasn't won anything. He might lack pragmatism and when you look at the results, Brighton have had some big losses. The ease with which they concede is definitely cause for worry. Maybe this wouldn't happen with better players though.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i've already repeated a few times my thoughts about de zerbi: good coach, but naive and his teams can't defend. i'd take him for the lolz only, tuz would be fun to watch after the first humiliating losses. even better if he ends up at barcelona lol

the most decorated coaches are always pragmatic, each of them, without exception. i think that de zerbi needs to learn that too.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
i've already repeated a few times my thoughts about de zerbi: good coach, but naive and his teams can't defend. i'd take him for the lolz only, tuz would be fun to watch after the first humiliating losses. even better if he ends up at barcelona lol

the most decorated coaches are always pragmatic, each of them, without exception. i think that de zerbi needs to learn that too.
Wasn't Xavi staying? Total chaos.

Jul 2, 2006
Yesterday Juventus spent the day apologizing to everyone, even Gravina and the FIGC for the postmatch incident. Scanavino apologized to Guido Vaciago. This is has caused great damage to the Juventus image” (@romeoagresti)
I have been telling this for years. guy is mental. and they had to wait until he goes berserk to realize it. damage has been done.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I wonder how much of this is actually internally driven as opposed to external sources trying to cast a shadow over a rare recent moment of Juve success, and destabilise the club further.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)