Future coach (29 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Conte is overrated I think motta will be a good appointment.

- - - Updated - - -

she is so hot that whenever i check his posts on instagram my dick rip through my shorts and like her posts.
Conte is indeed overrated but also not overrated.
He is overrated in the sense he is probably not the coach to lead an all star team winning CL one after another.
He is not overrated in the sense of creating a unity - placing fire in his players eyes. Making a team a team.
Tottenham - Well yeah he wasnt a complete success but look at it when he actually had a fighting chance - He got Inter a Scudetto. He actually is the reason why Inter even came back (although its now 100% Inzaghi`s work).

- - - Updated - - -

Why would he leave Atalanta now?
Well, workers usually want to improve their situation unless they dont believe they could do it.
Napoli are actually an attacking side so Gasperini should fit there. In theory Gasperini could pull a miracle with Napoli...

- - - Updated - - -

By the way very interesting pool.. In reality its probably Motta or another stink stint with Allegri

Last edited:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
only in tuz can a coach who won 5 league titles in 10 seasons with 3 different teams in different leagues including an unbeaten season be called overrated.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
“For the Juventus bench, the only real and concrete name is Thiago Motta. I know for a fact, from people who work within the club, that the next coach will be a young and up-and-coming one. At this moment, the club is not looking for someone like Antonio Conte.”

(@_Morik92_ / @mary_didi1 YT) via @AroundJuventus

Aug 2, 2005
“For the Juventus bench, the only real and concrete name is Thiago Motta. I know for a fact, from people who work within the club, that the next coach will be a young and up-and-coming one. At this moment, the club is not looking for someone like Antonio Conte.”

(@_Morik92_ / @mary_didi1 YT) via @AroundJuventus
The club made so many stupid decisions since Marotta...
Conte is the coach we need now..
As much as I hate his whiny bitch.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
The club made so many stupid decisions since Marotta...
Conte is the coach we need now..
As much as I hate his whiny bitch.

conte is just a babysitter, we need to find someone that can stick around for awhile, the coaching turnover that’s been going on isn’t sustainable

Aug 2, 2005
conte is just a babysitter, we need to find someone that can stick around for awhile, the coaching turnover that’s been going on isn’t sustainable
The thing is, I am not so much buying the Motta hype
I'd rather go with Conte, let him set the team, restore that fino all fine and fighting mentality... then in 2 years, see where we go from there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 18)