Future coach (86 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Aug 2, 2005
What makes conte era overachieving were combination of good motivational coach and established champions we had. They had superb mentality. A winning mentality we need so bad now.
Whoever the coach next, he must be someone who can bring the best out of players.
The same reason why i'm not againts signing established player with winning history. Too bad Kroos extend his contract with Real.

If Kroos, Modric, or any other "established" player comes here, it will be for 2 reasons separate or together
1- Best money they could get
2- Retirement league Serie A (live in Italy)

So, while we may need it, the motives of the players will be worrying

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
If Kroos, Modric, or any other "established" player comes here, it will be for 2 reasons separate or together
1- Best money they could get
2- Retirement league Serie A (live in Italy)

So, while we may need it, the motives of the players will be worrying

They could have been in Saudi by now.

Aug 2, 2005
Finally, Chiellini discussed his relationship with Conte.

“Very good relationship, I was one of his elite. He is a person who gets inside your head and makes you live a different reality.

“You are ready to die for him, he is very tough because he asks a lot of you every day, he is a sergeant, but he convinces you because he shows you that it works, on and off the pitch.

“Then you give everything for him. He has done a lot, and I am convinced that as he grows, he will smooth out some corners even more. The first Conte was much more rigid. However, he lives for football, and now I believe Is he out for that very reason, to take a break.”

The type of coach we need now.
I would be happy to have him back for 2 seasons.
And see where we go from there.

He would be my number 1 choice considering everything else.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
No. Fuck Cunte. A guaranteed failure on the European stage. Let's stop revisiting the past FFS!

We need progress.
basically everyone is a guaranteed failure in europe with our current squad. we'd need at least 4-5 starters to be able to compete in europe. that's the least of our worries for the next season or two

that said, conte's projects last for 1-2 seasons. i wouldn't have been opposed to bring in conte as a caretaker if allegri was fired a few months ago, but as a long term solution, he's simply unreliable. we also need continuity besides progress

petszata

Jul 7, 2020
basically everyone is a guaranteed failure in europe with our current squad. we'd need at least 4-5 starters to be able to compete in europe. that's the least of our worries for the next season or two

that said, conte's projects last for 1-2 seasons. i wouldn't have been opposed to bring in conte as a caretaker if allegri was fired a few months ago, but as a long term solution, he's simply unreliable. we also need continuity besides progress
Yeah but someone like Cone will get you in Europe (top 3 finish guarantee every season) + potentially a title race and champions. In 2-3 season he will make a good team and then someone will come and make us compete in Europe. This team needs 3-4 seasons before something special in Europe.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Yeah but someone like Cone will get you in Europe (top 3 finish guarantee every season) + potentially a title race and champions. In 2-3 season he will make a good team and then someone will come and make us compete in Europe. This team needs 3-4 seasons before something special in Europe.
I think what we need most right now is to restructure the squad to a more financially healthy model and stop overpaying players. On paper we have more revenue than anyone in Serie A, on pitch we're not in the Scudetto race for 4 seasons in a row now.

Knowing what Conte usually requests - bunch of experienced players that know how to win and are looking for their last paycheck - I'd be opposed to signing him. If he's willing to build a team from ground up and really start from year 0 then yes, lets get him, but I seriously doubt he's willing to take that risk. Ever since Chelsea he's been a win now coach and fuck the longterm.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
So, just like Allegri?

Allegri needs to go. That much is obvious.
I just hope that we aren't in for a rude awakening. Because, right now, everyone seems to think that things/results can't get worse. That things are definitely going to improve with Motta, or whoever else, at the helm.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Milan are attempting, with some successful initial contacts, to outmaneuver Juventus for Thiago Motta.Ibrahimovic is reportedly convincing his former teammate at PSG, and the vibes are positive. [@tuttosport)

Aug 2, 2005
So, just like Allegri?

Allegri needs to go. That much is obvious.
I just hope that we aren't in for a rude awakening. Because, right now, everyone seems to think that things/results can't get worse. That things are definitely going to improve with Motta, or whoever else, at the helm.
Here is the thing
I dont understand the hype around Motta..
What he is doing with Bologna could be as similar to what Del Neri did with Chievo or Sampadoria..
It is circumstantial. He could be great.. but we dont know..

Or an Ancellotti with Parma where we got him graduate to be a great coach with 2 years master degree at Juventus University

So no, lets avoid another Ancellotti

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Here is the thing
What he is doing with Bologna could be as similar to what Del Neri did with Chievo or Sampadoria..

Or an Ancellotti with Parma where we got him graduate to be a great coach with 2 years master degree at Juventus University

Hiring any coach will be a risk, to be honest Zidane wouldn't even bring any greater guarantees of success than Motta at Juve. What I will say is this and will differ Immensely to the comparison to delneri

Motta has a proven record now to now build a team which is more than what can be said about Zidane and allegri

Motta having played at big clubs in his career will have a better understanding of how to control the dressing room more so, yes someone will say the same about Pirlo, but I don't ever think he lost the dressing room, just his football ideas were less refined than say Motta.

What I like about Motta is he has an idea of how football should be played, he has an element of pragmatism but with a modern outlook which we have seen with Bologna.

For me Motta is the only manager I want given where we are at, we need a rebuild and right now there is nobody more qualified in the long run, someone who believes in projects and that last bit is why I'm fully against bringing back Conte, he's more about himself.

Speaking of Conte people forget by the time we hired him he already had a failed spell with atalanta and actually carried a greater risk than Motta.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Here is the thing

Of course, there are no guarantees.

We need to hire someone. Who that "someone" should be, I don't know. I'm fine with an established name, I'm fine with a young upcoming guy, I'm fine with a strict tyrant, I'm fine with a more lenient type, etc.
At this point, I have no clue what this squad needs. (Besides better players :grin:)

Like I said, I just hope we aren't in for a rude awakening when Allegri is gone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 21, Guests: 54)