Future coach (11 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I've seen a few people asking about Motta's tactics and thought these videos might be interesting to some (they are quite detailed so others might not think so):

The first thing that stands out to me is that our level of fitness is miles off what is needed to play his football. Vlahovic and Zirkzee are not like for like swaps but a No 10 could do a similar role. We don't really have anyone like Ferguson that is tactically strong, good defensively and offensively, with an engine to press. Defensively it could take a while to get used to the pressing and movement which could lead to big gaps.They don't create a lot of chances or cross very often. He doesn't play with set attacking plans (which a lot of people don't like about Allegri).

Positives are the movement would be a breath of fresh air. Potentially Chiesa, Soule and Yildiz could be shine in his attacking mid/winger roles but would need a more defensively switched on attacking player to fill Ferguson's role if Motta played the same tactics here. Cambiaso should also shine as one of the fullbacks.
I like this a lot but it seems radically different and noticeably dependent on Zirkzee in a role that you might as well play Gatti as Vlahovic.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Did anybody saw Motta's interview yesterday when Inter scored and he coudnt hide his smile?
If he does a good job with us I don't really care. I'd prefer if he didn't have a connection with Inter but it's not like he would come here and try to fail.

Conte would have done the same for us and won the league for Inter. If anything he went overboard when he managed them to dislike us.

This Motta story might actuallly be totally invented by the media. We don't have clue what Giuntoli does. He might just as well keep Allegri, or hire Pippo Inzaghi, Palladino or Gasperini for all we know.

...I do have a feeling he'll bring Del Piero into the management somehow. And Zidane being on top of his wish list.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
This Motta story might actuallly be totally invented by the media. We don't have clue what Giuntoli does. He might just as well keep Allegri, or hire Pippo Inzaghi, Palladino or Gasperini for all we know.

...I do have a feeling he'll bring Del Piero into the management somehow. And Zidane being on top of his wish list.
Yeah that worked great with Nedved...

Listen... we are trying to cut the salary of players like Vlahovic, Tek and Chiesa, what makes you think we have the money to pay Zidane? or do you think he will come for 5M a year?

Naaah... I do bealieve the Motta links for one reason only... thats what we can pay, if its not Motta its something like Palladino, but thats the king of manager we can pay, forget Zidane, Conte or some bames like that.

Feb 12, 2006
I really hope so, Motta is the only realistic option I like. I hope we make it official asap

- - - Updated - - -

If he does a good job with us I don't really care. I'd prefer if he didn't have a connection with Inter but it's not like he would come here and try to fail.

Conte would have done the same for us and won the league for Inter. If anything he went overboard when he managed them to dislike us.
Hell Conte stuck his middle finger at Agnelli in our stadium :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)

• almo