Future coach (25 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
I feel that Xabi Alonso is probably one of the top coaches out there. He was always a smart (intelligent) player and is proving as much as a coach. But he's probably set for Loserpool.
I guess the next best is Motta.

Zidane would be the dream but I doubt that we can afford him.

BTW, I feel that Toni Kroos is probably going to be a good coach as well.
Too bad Pirlo didn't cut.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
After completing this year of apprenticeship at Juventus , Giuntoli is called upon to influence the technical choices of the coach and the players. The news from MomblanOfficial
on the phone call with Elkann ? It is essential to understand the content” (@romeoagresti)

- - - Updated - - -

For Chiesa, contacts in recent days are also increasingly leading to a 'bridge' contract extension until 2026. I still think that Allegri's future is decisive, not because of relationships, but because of tactical demands put on Chiesa by Allegri." (RomeoAgresti)

- - - Updated - - -

Thiago Motta remains the hottest name of replacements for Allegri” (@romeoagresti)

Last edited:

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Xabi would be the dream. I think his ideas and tactics are so fun and fresh and I think we have the young, exciting players to take advantage of it. But I think his recent success has fully pushed him out of our range. He'll go to a top EPL club like Liverpool (I think this is where he ends up) or Bayern (its 50/50 between those two).

The next level is to get a manager like Motta who's stock is rising and has proven himself in several smaller clubs so far. Zidane is a dream manager but I think he is more suited to a team with a strong backbone already established with veteran leaders and stars.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
he’s shown to be very adaptable and I’d argue he’s doing more with less. His base formation fits the current squad. He’s also Italian with ties to Juve while Motta might bounce at the first offer from a bigger club.
I'd take motta on the basis of all of the above, and the advantage of having played for some of the biggest clubs he would understand how to manage the dressing room and the pressures of being at a big club. I believe Motta has a far greater ceiling than Palladino.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
there's an increasing amount of news on allegri leaving at the end of the season, which is what should happen. some journalists (mostly clowns) quote a long phone call between elkann and giuntoli which allegedly guarantees that giuntoli can pick the coach and he'll have all the powers (within a limited budget of course) needed to transform the team. these are just some shitty rumors, but if you consider that pompillo (giuntoli's former right hand man) is linked to jj by more reliable sources then it can be a possible scenario.

replacements mentioned so far:
- motta looks like a favorite. excellent season at bologna, not a long track record though. feels like a moderately risky move on a budget with high rewards if he repeats the same impact on a better squad.
- de zerbi is a giuntoli favorite, he wanted him at napoli already. fancy modern attacking style, it will be some proper fan service to get him. he never won shit (besides a prestigious ukrainian super cup), of course he's yet to coach a serious team. i feel that he'd be a monumental failure, but i'd still accept him just out of curiosity. it would be fun to see what a hipster anti-allegri 100% attacking coach could do with this team.
- conte. since lotito hired tudor, he's my pick if allegri somehow gets the axe before the end of the season. i don't like him at all, i don't like his 3-5-2, but he is guaranteed to make a quick impact and as a proven maniac he usually brings the best out of many players. locatelli, gatti, cambiaso, miretti are typical conte players, all of them would improve with conte. vlahovic too would be good with him. but he'd complain about our budget, his cup track record is simply shit, and he loves to walk out of a contract, so he'd be a short term solution. and since unfortunately allegri won't get fired, i'd forget him. also all reports mention his intention to come back, the club isn't approaching him apparently.

a change is most certainly needed, i'm not sure either of these would guarantee the return to the top without vastly improving the squad :boh:

Aug 2, 2005
there's an increasing amount of news on allegri leaving at the end of the season, which is what should happen. some journalists (mostly clowns) quote a long phone call between elkann and giuntoli which allegedly guarantees that giuntoli can pick the coach and he'll have all the powers (within a limited budget of course) needed to transform the team. these are just some shitty rumors, but if you consider that pompillo (giuntoli's former right hand man) is linked to jj by more reliable sources then it can be a possible scenario.

replacements mentioned so far:
- motta looks like a favorite. excellent season at bologna, not a long track record though. feels like a moderately risky move on a budget with high rewards if he repeats the same impact on a better squad.
- de zerbi is a giuntoli favorite, he wanted him at napoli already. fancy modern attacking style, it will be some proper fan service to get him. he never won shit (besides a prestigious ukrainian super cup), of course he's yet to coach a serious team. i feel that he'd be a monumental failure, but i'd still accept him just out of curiosity. it would be fun to see what a hipster anti-allegri 100% attacking coach could do with this team.
- conte. since lotito hired tudor, he's my pick if allegri somehow gets the axe before the end of the season. i don't like him at all, i don't like his 3-5-2, but he is guaranteed to make a quick impact and as a proven maniac he usually brings the best out of many players. locatelli, gatti, cambiaso, miretti are typical conte players, all of them would improve with conte. vlahovic too would be good with him. but he'd complain about our budget, his cup track record is simply shit, and he loves to walk out of a contract, so he'd be a short term solution. and since unfortunately allegri won't get fired, i'd forget him. also all reports mention his intention to come back, the club isn't approaching him apparently.

a change is most certainly needed, i'm not sure either of these would guarantee the return to the top without vastly improving the squad :boh:
Great post

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)