Future coach (31 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
It's just been too long that it seems there is absolute confusion and too many people in management that are pulling in different directions. It started when we sacked Allegri, one wanted Sarri, one wanted Conte, one wanted another one. Acrually it probably started with Ronaldo. Andrea has been amazing and then out of nowhere became more obsessed with the super league then properly leading and defending this club like he has in the past. Even now Nedved comes out and says we are looking at Depay and then we get Milik.

I actually believe that Nedved always wants the best for Juve but that doesn't always mean he is right. However he definitely wants Max out and obviously can't bear us playing this awful football. Whatever we do moving forward we need to be clear and all pulling in the same direction, otherwise we will find ourselves with another Sarri/Pirlo/Max situation. If they can't all agree then changes must be made. All this shit then filters down to the players, confusion at the helm causes confusion on the pitch. Our strength has always been the management, it's no coincidence that when we didn't have strong leadership we went to shit. See now and the post calciopoli era

I do think that keeping Max right now is just compounding the mistake and you can't fix that with making the same mistake. He's lost the lockeroom, we play terribily and aren't getting results. He's a shell of his former self and can't even get communication right, this will only get worse. Coaches do not come back from this.

The only reason he is still around is because of money and stubbornness from Agnelli IMO and that is not how a great team or strong leadership handles a situation like this.

Agnelli needs to show proper leadership quality, and think whats best for the club and not whats best for his own interest. I remember when Bayern sacked Ancelotti, when he lost the support of the room . The same is happening in Juve and its even worst , but Agnelli still wants to wait.

Buy on AliExpress.com

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Agnelli needs to show proper leadership quality, and think whats best for the club and not whats best for his own interest. I remember when Bayern sacked Ancelotti, when he lost the support of the room . The same is happening in Juve and its even worst , but Agnelli still wants to wait.
He has no clue what’s he’s doing. Just got lucky with Beppe.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I don't see a decent foreign coach wanting to take the job.

I'd take Gasperini or Mancini. Italiano a bit more of a gamble. Not keen on De Zerbi.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Cant believe Tuchel is the most wanted in the poll. Actually i dont see any realistic option in the polls and the one that are is very underwhelming.
Tuchel will command and high salary, so far has been managing PSG and Chelsea clubs with big budgets on transfer and have been considered bad as a person even in Dortmund. He will be chaos here. De Zerbi already sign up with Brighton , Mancini is staying with Italy till the Euros at least. Zidane will replace Deschamps for the NT. Gasperini will stay with Atlanta if they qualify for CL and im sure he is not our target. Pochetino , Sousa and Landucci are no where near Juve choices . Conte will not come back unless Agnelli swallows his pride but even than he wont get the budge he is getting in EPL clubs. I do not know much on Bielsa but only realistic choice from the list is Deschamps. Even then i am reserved to appoint someone who has been out of club management for so many years and straight away jump into the current Juventus side which is struggling.

I would like to see Tudor actually.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Cant believe Tuchel is the most wanted in the poll. Actually i dont see any realistic option in the polls and the one that are is very underwhelming.
Tuchel will command and high salary, so far has been managing PSG and Chelsea clubs with big budgets on transfer and have been considered bad as a person even in Dortmund. He will be chaos here. De Zerbi already sign up with Brighton , Mancini is staying with Italy till the Euros at least. Zidane will replace Deschamps for the NT. Gasperini will stay with Atlanta if they qualify for CL and im sure he is not our target. Pochetino , Sousa and Landucci are no where near Juve choices . Conte will not come back unless Agnelli swallows his pride but even than he wont get the budge he is getting in EPL clubs. I do not know much on Bielsa but only realistic choice from the list is Deschamps. Even then i am reserved to appoint someone who has been out of club management for so many years and straight away jump into the current Juventus side which is struggling.

I would like to see Tudor actually.
Is it that surprising that Tuchel is highly regarded? He took over a dead Chelsea mid-season and won the UCL. His team strangled the life out of Guardiola's.

Obviously his temperament is volatile but coaches with those achievements rarely come around.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Due to our current situation and the fact its not even mid season Im not sure who is available
Conte is probably be my favorite at the moment but Im not really against the idea of Gasperini

Strickland

May 17, 2019
In retro perspective Pirlo was a lot better than Allegri’s return.

Gasp, Mancini, Zidane, Italiano.. Honestly I don’t care.
Mancini might be available. Zidane is, but I wouldnt bet on him accepting the offer. Gasp and Italiano in the summer, but we need a change now.

Imo best course of action:
1. Zidane
2. If he doesnt accept, interim coach and a long term coach in the summer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)