Future coach (36 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Would try with tuchel till the end of the season, if he brings CL next year, would offer him 3y. If not, someone else...
Mancini no, he couldnt even beat macedonia at home.
I am not a fan of Mancini, but we would be happy with performance like that in this current moment. Italy was unlucky that game, 32 shots on goal.
Juve with Allegri can only dream for this stats.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I’ll throw another name out there: Bielsa
Thats like going from Ice to Fire in a split second. You change things so radically and these players wouldn’t know what to do (or know even less). We need a manager that plays a balanced modern style, Bielsa is just gung-ho manager with limited results

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Thats like going from Ice to Fire in a split second. You change things so radically and these players wouldn’t know what to do (or know even less). We need a manager that plays a balanced modern style, Bielsa is just gung-ho manager with limited results
Sottil

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
id argue he gets the most out of his clubs, I mean what was he supposed to do, win the premier league with Leeds?

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Yeah I thought about Gattuso but I’m not sure if he’s good enough.

Mancini wouldn’t be a bad name either to be honest. Almost every game until Italy won the final was a pleasure to watch. He did a great job building the team chemistry and kick starting a new generation. A late penalty miss of Jorginho and that late goal we conceded that made Italy not going to the WC doesn’t diminishes his accomplishments at Italy.
Gattuso in Fiorentia tried to get the club to sign Mendes players with Mendes set price. He’s now in a Mendes-controlled club too. Wouldn’t touch with a 10-ft pole.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Del Piero for Agnelli or Nedved (or both)

Mancini as coach. Everyone happy
Mancini as caretaker with possible extension based on performance absolutely but wouldn’t want him guaranteed to take charge next season. He hasn’t coached at the top level for clubs in a long time, and he doesn’t strike me as a builder either.

He could very well be past it already and won’t be cheap. If we do hire someone with question marks it should be temporary till end of season with option to extend based on performance.

But Zidane and the likes we can give a 2 year contract no problem

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
The biggest problem about sacking Allegri is that we are left with two other problems… the players and the management team.

We need a manager in the mould of Conte that can drill the players and hold management to account. Sadly I don’t see any of those types around

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 26)