Future coach (17 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Zidane is a good coach but Im not sure about him being a great motivator so I think we should pass for now.
Gasperini is not a motivator so strike him as well.
De Zerbi - Still not convinced
Mancini - Just a lucky coach - Moggi was right IMO
Sousa - Potential is there but he isnt what we currently need
Tuchel - Not a big fan but he is efficient.
Bielsa - Never liked him
Poch - Not a motivator IMO
Italiano - I like him but he isnt a motivator and results arent that special.

Honestly I rather get Conte back or get someone who knows to motivate.
Any coach will replace Allegri should accept the current players with minor adjustments
so exclude Zidane , Poch , Mancini & Tuchel..those need another 100 m investments in players

I favour Gasp as he proved himself at the European stage but will not quit Atalanta when season just started

The rest are risky choices as some coaches could lose it in the locker room..

Bielsa :lol2:

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Where are the Mancini links coming from? I haven’t read anything about him him quitting the national team.

Or will he be expected to coach both teams simultaneously?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I’ve been cruising through being the Italian NT and Fiorentina manager for 10 years on current FM career mode

1 world cup. 1 Euro. 2 Nations League.

Plus

2 CL and 3 league titles.

Hire me Agnelli.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I voted Candyman just to put my vote in but it's very much like a bum from under the bridge who decided that Grace Kelly shall be his wife

The lesser names on the list are also out of JJ's league, unfortunately

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Montero rumors - I say if he is here and Allegri is doing that bad.. I guess giving Montero the job as interim coach with option should he prove himself isnt such a bad idea.
I do not know however if he is the type that creates fire in his players eyes. He was definitely a determined player but its different when coaching.

- - - Updated - - -

Why do I think it will be Montero?
Probably because we are poor and he is a '"free'" option.

- - - Updated - - -

We don't need a motivator. We need someone with a clear game plan and solid physical prep. Winning will breed motivation.
Clear gameplan is something many can bring but after all this I think they also need to feel a boot in their assess so they perform even better.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Imo one Serie A coach that deserves his big break is Ivan Juric.

Verona 2 seasons before Juric:
19th in Serie A with 25 points
5th in Serie B with 52 points, barely made the playoffs, promoted

Verona with Juric:
9th in Serie A with 49 points
10th in Serie A with 45 points

Torino 2 seasons before Juric:
16th, 40 points
17th, 37 points

Torino last season with Juric:
10th, 50 points

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I voted for Mancini because of the way he restored pride in the young Italy players, and did well to gel them into a team. Managing a national side is very different than clubs though. He gets a limited set of players and very limited time to work with them. Nevertheless he reinvented the Italy team that played a very active brand of football. Not making the world cup doesn't bother me much since it came down to that Jorginho missed penalty.
We need a coach that can develop young players, and Mancini is the only coach in that list that has both the pedigree and history of doing well with a young core.
He also did the impossible of making Bernardeschi look useful. Not a deciding factor, since Berna is Toronto's problem now, but it was indeed impressive.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
We don't need a motivator. We need someone with a clear game plan and solid physical prep. Winning will breed motivation.
and also a motivator and a master communicator. sarri came with a clear game plan and i have no reason to think that his physical team sucked, and look at how it ended.

btw i also think that the recruitment strategy has to be revamped from top to bottom. english, german and spanish clubs (plus most well managed clubs in lesser leagues, i even know hungarians lol) use serious network of scouts and advanced data analysis to find young talents. we used to shop in serie a above anything else, and i bet that without the tax advance for non italian residents we'd still do the same. this has to change and metrics should take over merits and experience. (latter applies for team selection too btw, for example see rovella, his loan looks like a fucked up decision already and we're not even at matchday 10.)

- - - Updated - - -

Motivation is a bit overrated. You are talking about professional players, if they aren't motivated, they don't necessarily get to this level.
motivation can do wonders if it's done right. we tend to overpay players, so they have nothing to fight for anymore. we also tend to pick over the top players, and those won't give a shit about maximum effort anymore. money isn't some magic shit if you throw it at mental midgets or burnt out old fucks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 6)