Future coach (136 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Despite the rumors of the last hours there have been no contacts between #Juventus and Thomas #Tuchel. Instead the german coach can be a possible #BayernMunich’s target as #Nagelsmann’s replacement in the next weeks. #transfers

[Nicolò Schira]

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Pochettino-

High press, aggressive
Prefers similar formation to Allegri (aka dont have to learn an entirely new system)
Demanding training
Develops youth (he even got something out of Kean ffs)
Turin roots

Idk, seems like a pretty well rounded candidate.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Pochettino-

High press, aggressive
Prefers similar formation to Allegri (aka dont have to learn an entirely new system)
Demanding training
Turin roots

i wanted him as max's replacement instead of sarri for similar reasons. he also improved spurs almost every year before they imploaded, so he must have had good motivational skills too.

his psg adventure was an utter failure though. imagine not winning that league with that squad.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
i wanted him as max's replacement instead of sarri for similar reasons.

his psg adventure was an utter failure though. imagine not winning that league with that squad.
maybe hes better with a younger club thats more of a mix, instead of a club with just a bunch of superstars (aka big egos) like PSG. He's always prioritized development so maybe Juve and where they're at the moment would be a better fit for him and closer to what he had at Tottenham.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I wanted Poch in the past too but his time at PSG was very poor and I've changed my mind on him.

We need someone to get stuck into the squad and make them put in some effort again. To be honest it is the perfect scenario for Contem although can't see him moving. I don't see Poch as that type of manager.

Oct 23, 2011
Whatever the fuck we do, and whoever we hire, I do not want to hear #<insert coach name>Out again after 4 months.

We need to make a decision and stick to it. And at what point are we going to hold the people above the coach accountable?

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Pochettino-

High press, aggressive
Demanding training
Turin roots

So Poch yes but Tuchel no? If we are spending EPL salary it better be someone who won something...ever.

Tuchel runs circles around this guy at PSG he never lost the league and won domestic treble + CL final, and then went on to win the Champions League with Chelsea the following year.

EPL, Bundesliga and Ligue 1 experience and won with all 3 clubs. Tuchel's resume is solid and was just starting out at the top level.

19-23-ex7mk-ogeh5.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 111)