Future Coach (3 Viewers)

Who would you like to see coach Juve this summer?

• Benitez

• Pellegrini

• Allegri

• Gasperini

• Prandelli

• Blanc

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Alex Ferguson > Gerets
Like fuck he is, you don't know what you're talking about

Eric Gerets.

Coached Marseille before deciding to whore himself the Middle East.
shut the fuck up man. Some of the best coaches have coached here :stuckup:

Another Scolari then.
Nope, Gerats beat that expensive flop 3-0 yesterday in the Asian CL

agreed but doesnt he already have a job?

He coaches Al-Hilal, but reports say he's going to be coaching the Moroccan NT in a few weeks.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
There are no coaches currently managing who can legitimately claim to be superior to Fergie at the moment.

And why do they go there?
Fergie >>> Wenger, Mourinho, Capello, Lippi. true.

Gerets >>>>> Fergie. Also true :agree:

Why go to the middle east?
For a new challenge :D

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
He coaches Al-Hilal, but reports say he's going to be coaching the Moroccan NT in a few weeks.
If he's going to win the Asian CL for 'em, he's going nowhere before the FIFA club world cup I guess. They'll probably double his salary to keep him.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
If he's going to win the Asian CL for 'em, he's going nowhere before the FIFA club world cup I guess. They'll probably double his salary to keep him.
Thats what they want, but the Morrocan NT are offering a lot of money.

Edit: Who do you support in the Saudi League mate? You're Saudi right?

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Thats what they want, but the Morrocan NT are offering a lot of money.

Edit: Who do you support in the Saudi League mate? You're Saudi right?
Al-Qadesyah of Khobar :D I used to follow Al-Nassr when I was a kid just for the sake of Majid Abdallah. After his retirement, as the time passes, you realize the team and its fans are shit.

One thing for sure, Al-Hilal is like Inter for me, I just wish they lose to any team.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Al-Qadesyah of Khobar :D I used to follow Al-Nassr when I was a kid just for the sake of Majid Abdallah. After his retirement, as the time passes, you realize the team and its fans are shit.

One thing for sure, Al-Hilal is like Inter for me, I just wish they lose to any team.

Haha, in Saudi Arabia, those who don't support Hilal, hate them :D

Unless they support Al-Ahli of course.;)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
True. Apart from Hilal and Ahli fans, everybody in Saudi celebrated Ittihad win last week. I personally enjoyed the most hated player in the country (at least IMO) missing the last penalty in the shootout. That was quite satisfying :D

Gotta admit though, their current team is one of the best sides in Saudi for years.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
True. Apart from Hilal and Ahli fans, everybody in Saudi celebrated Ittihad win last week. I personally enjoyed the most hated player in the country (at least IMO) missing the last penalty in the shootout. That was quite satisfying :D

Gotta admit though, their current team is one of the best sides in Saudi for years.
Who? Yasser el Kasser?!! Come on man, how is he the most hated player? :D

The most hated player in Saudi is that fucktard M.Noor, a really good footballer but one heck of an arse.

Indeed, their team look like they're going to conquer Asia. They filled their three foreigner spots with some top players. Mirel Radoi, Thiago Neves and Wilhelmson :tup:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I never really understood the difference between Scottish and English football, especially in the 80s. Could you explain to me, what the difference was?
The two leagues are completely separate, just as they are now.

Scotland and England, as footballing entities, as just as individual as, say, France and Spain.

No link between them at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)