Future Coach (4 Viewers)

Who would you like to see coach Juve this summer?

• Benitez

• Pellegrini

• Allegri

• Gasperini

• Prandelli

• Blanc

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
To me this new managment just wants us to take baby steps first and have us playing like a team again.

They will appoint Del Neri with him hoping to gain CL qualification at best.

After two years with CL money and solid foundations laid they will appoint a world class coach then we can start thinking about the Scudetto.
So how about this past four years then?
Who's planned for it? what did they achieve? who's taking the responsibility? what was the logic behind their false and destructive decisions?

Buy on AliExpress.com

KYUSS

May 13, 2010
that's what you want to believe
ok there aren't any real good managers available right now but still
after all this talk of the last couple of weeks this is a major dissapointment
he wasn't even on our list of coaches!!!
You're talking like he already got appointed... In moments like these, I find it best to take a knee and pray to the lord, Andrea Agnelli :juvefan2:

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
So how about this past four years then?
Who's planned for it? what did they achieve? who's taking the responsibility? what was the logic behind their false and destructive decisions?
Our board had a 5 year plan and we are in the 3rd year of that plan, this year was supposed to be the on were we invested heavily and could finally start challenging for honours and in another 2 we would be back to were we were pre Calciopoli.

That plan as all but failed and it looks like that board will be replaced with one who in turn will have their own plan/strategy to bring us back to our former glories.

John Elkann should take full responsibilty as he hired the wrong men for the job in the first place.

Im just saying that since we have no CL and can't attract the best of players or coaches that our board may just hire Del Neri to secure CL qualification and bring some stabilty before going for a top coach.

Just like what we had originally done with Ranieri but instead of going for a top coach we went with Ciro thus seting the plan back 2 years.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Our biggest problem is that the best managers are involved in challenges which are ongoing. I would not include Rafa in that 'best managers' group. Though would have supported him and the team had he come here...I don't rate him tactically, or in terms of building a team. But anyway. the best managers are busy. Its unfortunate that we have the world cup coming. Because we need a manager NOW, not late june/july. We need to start building something, after stripping out the dead wood...like Trez, Amauri, De Ceglie, Sali, Canna, Legro, Zebina, Grosso. Perhaps also sell Momo. It is going to be very hard for him to get into a two man midfield with Melo/Marchisio and Poulsen involved. I prefer Poulsen to Momo, because he makes fewer mistakes, far fewer, and his passing is better...

My point is...we need someone as soon as possible. Someone who can work WITH Marotta if he comes, for the whole summer break.

Who is available to us??? out of the best managers?? capello?? NO. Wenger? NO. Mourinho? NO....There are other managers out there, like Didier and Blanc, Hitzfeld, Magath...but none of these are lacking likely more enticing offers elsewhere, or happy in their present roles.

Benitez would of cost us a ridiculous 4m per season. that is truly shocking, for a manager coming off a wretched season in england. I would rather pay del neri half that money, have Marotta and him try to build a team, making use of our decent players already in the squad..and those two, coming fresh from Samp's most succesful season for many moons. Success breeds Success, more than failure breeds Success. And I do place importance on FORM of managers.

Just because Lippi won the world cup with italy in 06, it has near to zero bearing on his chances of winning it this year...

I don't see how Del Neri can be compared unfavourably with Zach. Zach was out of work for years...NOBODY WANTED HIM. whilst Del Neri was working, clubs WANTED HIM. That is a big enough difference for me. It is VERY odd for any decent team to hire a manager who has been out of work for so long...Zach was coming from the unemployment line where he had been sitting for some time. Del Neri is coming from SUCCESS.

I will get behind whoever comes, but I am far happier to have an italian, whether Del Neri or Prandelli, than Rafa, who I sincerely believe would waste millions of our money, and then leave.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Im just saying that since we have no CL and can't attract the best of players or coaches that our board may just hire Del Neri to secure CL qualification and bring some stabilty before going for a top coach.

Just like what we had originally done with Ranieri but instead of going for a top coach we went with Ciro thus seting the plan back 2 years.
If we want stability and supposedly can't hire any top coaches why should we opt for a 2nd rate loser like del neri then?Even zach's got a better record than him, why not give him time to build his team?
Just bcuz he's got samp to 4th place in a year that we were utter shit and missed so many opportunities to get ahead of them, makes him the right man for us?
not to mantion his 5-1 lost against us and his beautiful record of 7 consecutive losses at samp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)