funny pics (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
you didn't give me any from your last million, so its only fair i receive money now :D If not i might go on a wild rampage like kosticksthingsuphisassatarica, who didn't receive vcash :D

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Actually I wrote ßömßäяdîëя a personal message; He didn't reply but, I really didn't meant to offend ANYONE's Family. That is too private; We can write anything about each other but BOZI your comment was totally unnessesary and it didn't lighten the situation ...

If u look closely I only post pictures, do not write unessesary commets (which u didn't like) etc. I think I posted pretty funny pictures and many members LIKED them, only those who have personal issues and incompliance with me they didn't like them.

I am really with the best intentions; I don't write in Bold and Capital letters unless I want to emphasize the point; ans I think I'm not talking nothing Unlogical here;

Best Wishes!

P.S. "Originally Posted by mikhail
Cop on folks"

Agree here, I didn't understand it iether :D
ummm who likes ur pics?

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
well tehn next time dont vote for yourself:p
i wasn't in the list cause you promised me money outside the poll, but it never came.

PS thanks for the +rep cause it means the world to me, and if you hadn't repped me i would have trolled the forums asking why i didn't get +rep, and then i will start asking for it in every post i write, then i will start giving out -reps to everyone and making it obvious who i am by putting a :) at teh end. Then after i am banned i will come back and say it was not important to me

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
i wasn't in the list cause you promised me money outside the poll, but it never came.

PS thanks for the +rep cause it means the world to me, and if you hadn't repped me i would have trolled the forums asking why i didn't get +rep, and then i will start asking for it in every post i write, then i will start giving out -reps to everyone and making it obvious who i am by putting a :) at teh end. Then after i am banned i will come back and say it was not important to me
aye...i hate it when that happens

plus mate i have given you so many handouts, do you think i am the department of social security?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
wow only a total homo who posts unfunny pics and cries when nobody likes them would do something like that. we really shouldnt allow retards like that on this forum *cough *cough

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
aye...i hate it when that happens

plus mate i have given you so many handouts, do you think i am the department of social security?
do you have any proof...i thought not. I'm a nice person, so i won't keep bothering you..but i will appear to you in your dreams every night...wait...i'll stop appearing in your sick dreams till i receive an amount that satisfies my needs :D

wow only a total homo who posts unfunny pics and cries when nobody likes them would do something like that. we really shouldnt allow retards like that on this forum *cough *cough
so when shall we say goodbye to you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)