funny pics (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
I DIDN't write "FUCK" I wrote F*ck which doesn't read as "FUCK"; besides I changed it already;

Whay dont u comment how unfair it was to erase my sig.
and what does F*ck stand for then?

So if write f*ck kostarica and those other georgians, its ok because it doesn't fuck? :disagree:

now I feel proud of myself for making your sig!! that's my biggest ever achievement so far!
together with hooking up with Burke :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
I had really nice Del Piero goals against Inter put as links in signature also some text with Formats ... it required some time to edit it and decide what to leave and JCK couldn't give me several hours for it; How could I edit it before sleep late night :(

And everything is gone now :( :cry:

Look around many members have more than 4 lines as signature. Nobody got their signatures DELETED;

And after this u talk to me about being objective and logical??? Come on!
read what i said afterwards man, ALL signatures are gonna be trimmed. it states in the forum rules about signature length, you are not teh first and you will not be the last to have their sig shortened. just that most people learn when they are asked to shorten it that it IS NOT a request

but then you seem to find conspiracy in everything
and what does F*ck stand for then?

So if write f*ck kostarica and those other georgians, its ok because it doesn't fuck? :disagree:
:D
i think you should put that to the test and see if anyone gets offended by it, maybe go into delpie's thread and say f*ck delpie and see how many plus reps you get:p

Apr 12, 2004

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
What the f*ck is this... U didn't give me time to edit my signature and deleted it??

It was late night when u told me i was going to sleep, now when I wake up and want to edit it and save the cript on my pc... now it says "edited by admin" ...

There some kind of conspiracy going on here;

Oh u people s*ck big time!

ONLY ON THIS PAGE:

ßömßäяdîëя: 6 lines of signature; delpiero06 - 6 lines; not talking about other members; here three dots ...

you guys are like sheep, when one member goes to one direction others follow like sheep :D
you might get on a bit better round here if you actually agreed with folk round here once in a while.

I agreed with folk having a go a you because i don't consider you worth spending the time on to write a properly abusive post.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
you might get on a bit better round here if you actually agreed with folk round here once in a while.

I agreed with folk having a go a you because i don't consider you worth spending the time on to write a properly abusive post.
I see I just got negative repped for this post but whoever it was doesn't have the nerve to admit it.

I just can't imagine who it could have been. :disagree:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
ßömßäяdîëя;1413209 said:
Well....it wasn't me.....

Who do you think it is????

I'm going to KOSTUNTMAN.
The thought did cross my mind that it could be our Georgian friend.

Yeah, it was purple.

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
1) IT WASN'T ME WHO GAVE NEG REP to JUVE RED! (actually I cannot give out NEG reps because I have minus points, and it doesn't work)

2) delpiero06 DOES need to change the signature as the lines are more than 4! I dont really care but, the fact that your sig wasn't erased points at the fairness of the mods;)

3) MY Signature was TOTALLY ERASED!!! and I was notified at midnight and mod didn't give me time to wake up and edit it! Do u consider it FAIR???

AND THE LAST "FINITO LA COMEDIA" LETS FINISH IT PEOPLE!!!

I understand whats going on here and what KIND OF PEOPLE U ARE. I dont have time for this. and write whatever u want;

I will only post according to FORUM Ruls. (except this post) so u all will be satisfied!

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
What's that list in Kotsatarikita's signature?
whatever it is, I am just proud to be there :strong:

1) IT WASN'T ME WHO GAVE NEG REP to JUVE RED! (actually I cannot give out NEG reps because I have minus points, and it doesn't work)

2) delpiero06 DOES need to change the signature as the lines are more than 4! I dont really care but, the fact that your sig wasn't erased points at the fairness of the mods;)

3) MY Signature was TOTALLY ERASED!!! and I was notified at midnight and mod didn't give me time to wake up and edit it! Do u consider it FAIR???

AND THE LAST "FINITO LA COMEDIA" LETS FINISH IT PEOPLE!!!

I understand whats going on here and what KIND OF PEOPLE U ARE. I dont have time for this. and write whatever u want;

I will only post according to FORUM Ruls. (except this post) so u all will be satisfied!

Finito la Comedia? :rofl:

man seiously, do you shut up? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)