funny pics (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Kostarica really seems a nice guy, sometimes crazy thou (He insults too you know?), but he isn't that annoying imo.

Forza Korastica
i know i totally agree kostarica is cool! the people who critisize him are like the ones who dont think boumsong is the best defender the world has ever seen, idiots when will they learn to stop being jealous.

Apr 12, 2004
man those are always golden mc
I love them so much......
golden enough to get some vcash? :D
no you v-whore, you got some and got greedy

when i next get to a million i may give another giveaway
I'll just take care of this.
Shit I didn't see that :rofl:
Me either.......

:lol2:
i was just reading over their argument and the second i saw "there is a russian cat named leopold" i burst out laughing :lol2:
Yea, that shit is krazy.....
Kostarica really seems a nice guy, sometimes crazy thou (He insults too you know?), but he isn't that annoying imo.

Forza Korastica
Screw that noise.....

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
What the f*ck is this... U didn't give me time to edit my signature and deleted it??

It was late night when u told me i was going to sleep, now when I wake up and want to edit it and save the cript on my pc... now it says "edited by admin" ...

There some kind of conspiracy going on here;

Oh u people s*ck big time!

ONLY ON THIS PAGE:

ßömßäяdîëя: 6 lines of signature; delpiero06 - 6 lines; not talking about other members; here three dots ...

you guys are like sheep, when one member goes to one direction others follow like sheep :D

Apr 12, 2004
I have 4 lines of text.....

And it means 4 lines of normal text, mine is smaller than normal.....

And I hope you get banned.

-----

Ko, you remind me of a guy that gets gang raped in prison........he just takes it and takes it and takes it and takes it..........then his shit comes unpacked and it goes everywhere, he just can't stop shitting all over the place.

Suggestion:

www.analplug.com

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
ßömßäяdîëя;1412906 said:
I have 4 lines of text.....

And it means 4 lines of normal text, mine is smaller than normal.....

And I hope you get banned.

-----

Ko, you remind me of a guy that gets gang raped in prison........he just takes it and takes it and takes it and takes it..........then his shit comes unpacked and it goes everywhere, he just can't stop shitting all over the place.

Suggestion:

www.analplug.com
You cannot even count Lines!!!

and Many other members have huge sigs;

Why was mine deleted!!! I wanted to save it and then delete it or edit;

The Admin who did it is an imbecile, didn't give me time to erase it; Notified in the midnight and didn't give me time till morning!
Why this happened to me? Thats because some have personal problems with me! YOU GUYS ONLY WANT TO GET OPPORTUNITY AND WAIT TO INSULT ME OR DO SMTH BAD. THAT IS OBVIOUS

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001

The Admin who did it is an imbecile, didn't give me time to erase it; Notified in the midnight and didn't give me time till morning!
Why this happened to me? Thats because some have personal problems with me! YOU GUYS ONLY WANT TO GET OPPORTUNITY AND WAIT TO INSULT ME OR DO SMTH BAD. THAT IS OBVIOUS
I take my words back, Kortistica you really are an annoying rat

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I DIDN't write "FUCK" I wrote F*ck which doesn't read as "FUCK"; besides I changed it already;

Whay dont u comment how unfair it was to erase my sig.
Because I sent you a PM and told you in this particular thread about it, you came in, posted some comments against Burke and Snoop (like always) and totally ignored the remarks I gave you.

I am sorry for your loss of letters, it was a lot of letters I have to admit.

Apr 15, 2006

dude... now what did i say about forgetting this kinda crap n simply movin on! so what if they keep fuckin your ass(note reference to joke made earlier), soon they'll grow bored of it and search for other asses(maher, for ex.). so like i said, forget about it!

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
I had really nice Del Piero goals against Inter put as links in signature also some text with Formats ... it required some time to edit it and decide what to leave and JCK couldn't give me several hours for it; How could I edit it before sleep late night :(

And everything is gone now :( :cry:

Look around many members have more than 4 lines as signature. Nobody got their signatures DELETED;

And after this u talk to me about being objective and logical??? Come on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)