Friendship between Men and Women (2 Viewers)

OP
Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #382
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

only that one. i used it to start a conversation with a milan chick

don't even bother.

they know nothing about football!! :D

they support milan,what else should i say?!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
    I got kinda rejected by a Milan fan too!! dont feel bad
    Don't feel so bad, when I was in door-to-door sales for a telecommunications company, I was rejected by a deaf man who already owned a telephone :down: Apart from that I was great at my job though :cool:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Don't feel so bad, when I was in door-to-door sales for a telecommunications company, I was rejected by a deaf man who already owned a telephone :down: Apart from that I was great at my job though :cool:
    Hey I didnt feel bad at all, its not like he was the only man in the whole club, plus he was too old anyways (and a Milan fan)

River

Jun 15, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

how do you know he rejected you though?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Having thought about the question for a while, I would have to say no. It depends on where the two people are in their lives and what their relationship is. But if you're best friends, sooner or later one of the two is going to develop those feelings. Being best friends probably means that your friend already has a lot of the qualities you seek in a partner.

That doesn't mean the friendship is doomed, there is more than one way of dealing with the issue. But as Graham said, if you get together and then go back to being friends, that could well be too hard to handle however.

OP
    Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #400
    ++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++

If Lili eventually agrees to marry me (after Buffon is gone), you'll be my best friend.

buffon is not gone!!

but..i am just a little mad!

and pendir please....why do you insist so much??

to proove yourself better than GIGI?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)