Friendship between Men and Women (1 Viewer)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i have a best friend.
who is a guy.and i am a girl as you know ;)

we were friends ever since we were six years old,but then he left to live in italy when his family,and we met 10 years ago.

our friendship,seemed like it wasn't spoiled at all.
we were the same friends as we were 10 years ago.

but now we take our friendship more serious of caurse.
we can also talk,and 10 years ago we were just playing.

we have built a real friendship.we love each other deeply.
and i think,we have also passed the "love test" successfully.

there is no sexual love between us i think.
but there is smg that makes me be ful of wonder even though i shouldn't.

MANY ppl have told me that real friendship between men and women doesn't exist.
that 100% of the cases,at least the one of the "friends" have a crush on the other.
in our case,i am conviced that there is no such thing.
but still,i have some doubts deep inside me.
what if we spoil our friendship one day because we fall in love?

now,in the end of august,he will come to my home and we will be again together,in the same home,24/7.
and every time we get together,i am scared.
for me,friendship is the most valuable thing in my life and that is why i have so few,real friends.

i am hoping you ppl understand and will advice me.
how can i kill those feelings?
how can i kill my fear that one day,because we are of a different sex,our friendship will end??

i am soo soo scared!!!!!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

AnnA

May 14, 2003
I HAD a best friend..... We loved each other soooooooooo much, without "those" feelings, but two months ago... We had sooo terrible fight! And reason was pretty silly - he became mad because he played a soccer game versus team where plays the guy I like sooo much and I didnt support him (my best friend), but the boy I like!

And I am soooo sad now because he doesnt want to talk even a word to me!
:down:

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by AnnA ] ++
I HAD a best friend..... We loved each other soooooooooo much, without "those" feelings, but two months ago... We had sooo terrible fight! And reason was pretty silly - he became mad because he played a soccer game versus team where plays the guy I like sooo much and I didnt support him (my best friend), but the boy I like!

And I am soooo sad now because he doesnt want to talk even a word to me!
:down:

that's really dumb reason ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
MANY ppl have told me that real friendship between men and women doesn't exist.
that 100% of the cases,at least the one of the "friends" have a crush on the other.
I tend to agree with that. I'm not saying that you can't have friends of the opposite sex, but when it comes to the point that you're best friends and you do everything together, one of the two is going to start developing feelings for the other 99% of the time (between two heterosexual parties of course)

As for spoiling the friendship, if two friends of the opposite sex have a go at dating and it doesn't work out, the chances of still being friends is fairly slim if the dating relationship was fairly serious at the time

River

Jun 15, 2004
Of course friendship exists between male and female. Mac is one of my best friends and we dont have a crush on each other. There comes a time when you know someone so well that dating wouldnt be an option. Would like be dating your brother or something :D

Then again Mac can get better looking women that me so if the guy dosent chase after other girls, you could start to worry :D hehe

Then again why not just have sex anyways.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
It doesnt exist. At least maybe for women. Ive tried and tried and tried and in the end one of the two gets involved in a more than friendship way

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
I dont know if it exist, maybe for gays. But i do know that hetero boys think with the wrong head when they have a girl friend.

OP
Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #17
    thanx everyone.
    for making me more confused :p
    anyway,i am not complaining.
    i knew that all of you would have a different opinion on the matter.

but plz,carry on.
    i need more opinions.....

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Personally, i dont think its possible for a girl and boy to be friends. Without letting romantic feelings filter through.

OP
    Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #20
    but why??? :down:

me and my boy0friend are 100% friends.

we had endless romantic,and even more than romantic i must say, and at least me,never felt any sexual feeling about him,and i bet he didn't either.

if real friendship between the 2 sexes does not exist,then,what me and him have actually??

aaaaaaaa :wallbang:
    i am soooooo fvcking confudes right now :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)