Friendship between Men and Women (1 Viewer)

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
but why??? :down:

me and my boy0friend are 100% friends.

we had endless romantic,and even more than romantic i must say, and at least me,never felt any sexual feeling about him,and i bet he didn't either.

if real friendship between the 2 sexes does not exist,then,what me and him have actually??

aaaaaaaa :wallbang:
i am soooooo fvcking confudes right now :confused:
i read some place that the human brain somehow always connects every person sexually. Wether is conscious or subconscious.
We can only control 2% of our brain, so we cant push the sexual thoughts away, because our brain is basicly doing what i wants to.

I also read some place that the human brain thinks of sex every 2. min. Its maybe not directly thinking of sex, but it links something up with sex every 2. min.

I dont know if its true, but i find it hard to belive that you NEVER thought about him in some sexual way.

Buy on AliExpress.com

River

Jun 15, 2004
Theres nothing to be confused about. Its to general a question to have a straight answer for. You should know if your friendship could ever turn into something more, you should also know if you want it to. And if you dont why not put it to him, you'll know by his reaction. How can you expect others to tell you what will happen in your relationships :)

And dont take to much notice of all the guys saying it cant work. You cant know until your in the situation. If you are best best friends with someone, you wont fall in love with them. And if you do big deal.

OP
Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #23
    ++ [ originally posted by Art^ ] ++

i read some place that the human brain somehow always connects every person sexually. Wether is conscious or subconscious.
    We can only control 2% of our brain, so we cant push the sexual thoughts away, because our brain is basicly doing what i wants to.

I also read some place that the human brain thinks of sex every 2. min. Its maybe not directly thinking of sex, but it links something up with sex every 2. min.

I dont know if its true, but i find it hard to belive that you NEVER thought about him in some sexual way.
    thanx art.
    never heard of that....
    and yeah,i admit i have thought from time to time smg sexual about him,but so what??
    this doesn't mean i am sexually attracted,right?

our brain is a fvcking strong thing that unfortunatelly we can not control yet.
    hey art,this thing that you heard about brain is very interesting.
    are you able to find the article you read it somewhere??

OP
    Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #26
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    Maybe he feels something more towards you lil? ;)
    ah,neverujem.

ili sam ja bas toliko glupa i nevidim,ili on zna kako to dobro da sakrije.

ali ne,i ja sam mu 100% drugarica...sigurna sam!

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
    Jan 11, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

thanx art.
    never heard of that....
    and yeah,i admit i have thought from time to time smg sexual about him,but so what??
    this doesn't mean i am sexually attracted,right?

our brain is a fvcking strong thing that unfortunatelly we can not control yet.
    hey art,this thing that you heard about brain is very interesting.
    are you able to find the article you read it somewhere??
    No it doesnt mean you are sexually attracted, if you were, you would know.
    its quite scary that we only can control 2% of our brain. But some people have learned ways to control more. Its said that David Blaine (magician) can control more than 2% of his brain because of the skills he have with magic.

And also some buddist have discovored ways to control the brain even more. I dont know if you have seen people who have been beaten with an iron bar just to demonstrate that they dont feel no pain. They are also somehow blocking the brain from recieveing the pain signals from their wounds.

If we could have full control of our brain, then we could do stuff as control our dreams while we sleep. Imagine how perfect it would be if you can live inside your own dream :)

OP
    Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #29
    waw!!

we can do amazing things with our brains,i have heard that too.

but we just don't know how to do it.
    i wish i could find a way,i am so impressed by all those inexplicable things....
    so amazed by dreams,and how we see them etc....
    i would die to know more about those things...

and i would also like to be able to read minds....!!!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    I can control my dreams. In fact, a lot of people can. It's all about realising that you're dreaming. If you realise that you're dreaming you can dream about whatever you want.

OP
    Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #31
    well,when i realize that i am dreaming,then i can control my dreams too...

i think everyone can....

but we are way off-topic

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
    Jan 11, 2003
    You cant control you dreams, as far as i know, no one can. Dreams are one of the things that havent been scientifically prooven about your brains behaviour. No scientist know why the human brain are dreaming, there are several theories, but none of them are prooven.

Zlatan, when you are realising that you are dreaming, then you arent dreaming, you are only imagining that you are dreaming. Infact, when you realise you are dreaming, you suddenly wake up :D, pretty ironical, huh?

Meditation is probably the closest you can come to control your own dream, but its required that you know EXACTLY how to meditate and shut off all you other thoughts and only think on you meditation, wich is pretty hard.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    No actually, it can ahppen and it usually happens in the last stages of sleep, just before you're about to wake up. I remember one time I was dreaming about going into a hous. When I was in front of the door, I relised "Hey, this doesnt look right. I must be dreaming". Form that point I could control the dream, do what I wanted, and after a while I said to myself "Im going to wake up now", and I did.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
    Jan 11, 2003
    I know from my own experience; that when i start to realize that im dreaming, and start to control them, its just an imagination i have because im allready awake.

OP
    Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #35
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    No actually, it can ahppen and it usually happens in the last stages of sleep, just before you're about to wake up. I remember one time I was dreaming about going into a hous. When I was in front of the door, I relised "Hey, this doesnt look right. I must be dreaming". Form that point I could control the dream, do what I wanted, and after a while I said to myself "Im going to wake up now", and I did.
    ++ [ originally posted by Art^ ] ++
    I know from my own experience; that when i start to realize that im dreaming, and start to control them, its just an imagination i have because im allready awake.
    both things sound logical to me.
    but,i will be on zlatan's side this time cause i feel more like he is conserning my dreams

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I think it can exist, as I have girl "friends" that I would not want to go any further with. It takes the right type of girl for that job.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Yeah, well, techincally we're both right, since it happens right before you wake up and the body is slowly starting to wake up so you regain consiousness, you you're actually semi-awake. So you could say we're both right ;)

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
    Jan 11, 2003
    Well even the scientist dont have answers regarding to dreams. So it would be to much to ask if we could solve the puzzle that noone in the history of mankind could.

OP
    Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #40
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    I think it can exist, as I have girl "friends" that I would not want to go any further with. It takes the right type of girl for that job.
    ever wondered why not?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)