[Friendly] Roma vs. Juventus - August 11 (5 Viewers)

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
by now, the players fitness levels should have increased alot. Im expecting a good performance from the boys, fingers crossed for a win. Although a loss wouldnt be so bad, no doubt we'd receive criticism from the media, but people might write us off and underestimate us.. if you know what im trying to say.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
by now, the players fitness levels should have increased alot. Im expecting a good performance from the boys, fingers crossed for a win. Although a loss wouldnt be so bad, no doubt we'd receive criticism from the media, but people might write us off and underestimate us.. if you know what im trying to say.
I can understand you but a win might do wonders for the fans and players moral. It would be nice to read some positive post over here for a change.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
yup i agree with you Trigger...we need a confidence boost that both players and fans will get by beating roma....

Mar 28, 2007
i guess it could work both ways.
Anyways im looking forward to the Berlusconi trophy..
let milan have tt cup.. its an italian version of community shield.. jinx of the league.. anyway.. i'm more looking forward to the trofeo tim.. both 90mins on milan and inter.. and we can see how we can fare against this 2 milan brother.. in the past.. juve got no problem with the milan's club.. and the only club that cause juve problem are the 2 rome's club.. :)

ararossi

Jun 6, 2007
let milan have tt cup.. its an italian version of community shield.. jinx of the league.. anyway.. i'm more looking forward to the trofeo tim.. both 90mins on milan and inter.. and we can see how we can fare against this 2 milan brother.. in the past.. juve got no problem with the milan's club.. and the only club that cause juve problem are the 2 rome's club.. :)
Hey mate how have u been?
Has there been any news that local cable is showing Serie A
I was away

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
The result is not important.
Wow Liu speaks!!!!
Welcome to the community buddy, i ve always knew you have it in ya...

Rai Uno will scramble this match ... (La Gazzetta dello Sport)
I guess we will have to find a stream then:cry:

Damn chellini is injured, I wanted to know how C-Ra will finally use him, as a LB or CB, but I guess Ranieri himself doesnt know
He will use him as a sub:cry: :cry:

what channel wat u think i live in europe?
Raiuno

the game is on streamerone, test 1.
thanks man!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)