[Friendly] Roma vs. Juventus - August 11 (3 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If RAI International doesn't air this match, I am going to... do nothing. But they should air the goddamn match it's their own fucking game.

I hope Ranieri picks a clear starting lineup and treats this like a real match in terms of tactics. There has not been any kind of consistency and it is showing. Let's play well against Roma.
Well of course there hasn't been any consistency... these are friendlies where we try to field all of our players!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
If RAI International doesn't air this match, I am going to... do nothing. But they should air the goddamn match it's their own fucking game.

Well of course there hasn't been any consistency... these are friendlies where we try to field all of our players!
:agree:

Jun 26, 2007
I hope Ranieri picks a clear starting lineup and treats this like a real match in terms of tactics. There has not been any kind of consistency and it is showing. Let's play well against Roma.
He'd be foolish not to take advantage of the opportunity to experiment during these friendlies.

Jun 13, 2007
Hey, I'm awesome.

Bet I wouldn't do anything as stupid as Boumsong and I would give Totti a good kicking. :faq1:
Who would ? :D
no no no , don't hit totti , then he'll look like the victim . Talk some trash to him , and then he'll spit on you and would get banned for the rest of the season .
That way , roma will be out of the competition therefore increasing our chances of qualifying for the champions league .

Apr 26, 2004
You're welcome, Francesco! :)

Sorry, I have to disagree with that. Every result is important. What worries me about Raneiri is his lackadaisical attitude. How are we going to win anything with that attitude? Every game is important: every point is important: every goal we score or concede is important. C-Ra should be aimimg for the scudetto, because that's what all the other CL place seekers will be doing. We don't want to just aim for the Cl place and miss! We want consistant results not constant excuses.

:agree: Iaquinta seems to be "trying too hard and getting nowhere". He seems frustrated and tense. He needs to pass the ball instead of trying to take responsibility for it all the time, and to relax a bit. Then, maybe the goals will come.
Thanck you,Angelal!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Andy said:
at least you're honest ;)

I checked their schedule...nothing yet :tdown:

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
our defense must beware of the counter attack of Roma, their forwards like Mancini can run very fast , and with Totti and De Rossi, they'll have a lot of short and quick passes, i am afraid our defense will be struggled.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)