[Friendly] PSG 2-3 JUVENTUS [26th July, 2017] (6 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Alves was never that focused while at Juve what a joke that piece of $#@!t is.
Prime example was before kick off at the Camp Nou where he was pratting around saluting the Barca bench. Where most were like ":lol: that Dani Alves is crazy :lol: he's so funny" where as things like that annoy the fuck out of me. Shouldn't have happened and should have been fined.

Glad he's gone.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Marchisio is such a boss :heart:

didn't watch the game, how did Licht/de Sciglio do? both goals came from their side, the first one their attacker just waltzed through two of our defenders and the second one was terrible defensive organization

YY11

Sep 9, 2011
it was a friendly game (like any other matches from past) and I know players are not season-ready, but:
why forwards (like neymar and psg 1st goal) can dribble our defenders so easily and our defenders can't get the ball?

(do you think we should be worried about that?)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Roflmao

Goddamn kean's facial expression at 6:11 when he walks by :lol:

Pissing Dani Alves off in the progress

fuck i want to see more of this kid :lol:
@Orgut

- - - Updated - - -

Marchisio is such a boss :heart:

didn't watch the game, how did Licht/de Sciglio do? both goals came from their side, the first one their attacker just waltzed through two of our defenders and the second one was terrible defensive organization
Reading the comments

Looking that both goals came from their side, not good

- - - Updated - - -

it was a friendly game (like any other matches from past) and I know players are not season-ready, but:
why forwards (like neymar and psg 1st goal) can dribble our defenders so easily and our defenders can't get the ball?

(do you think we should be worried about that?)
The knives stay in the pocket in preseason friendlies

And out right side was not particularly good

so yes and no

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)