[Friendly] Olympique Marseille 2-0 JUVENTUS (August 1st, 2015) (25 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
If we committed to pay 18M later we are more stupid than I thought.

One year ago we had 1/2 his rights. If we decided we wanted the player in a year time, regardless of anything else, we should have paid 7.5M for his half then and loan him away for a year, as simple as that.

So no, we were not committed. We chose to sign him this season.
we committed to buy him, we did not commit to buy him for a fixed price. last season we did not need him, and we sold him to have a positive balance on our books. this season we needed him and bought him for his realistic value (18M is more or less what players like Zaza are worth these days).

- - - Updated - - -

oh and the meltdown after a friendly here :lol:

everyone is shid, we are doomed, we dont have anyone to create, we dont have anyone to break opponents attacks, CL group stage exit, 3rd place finish :touched:

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
OK enough of whining guys. These matches are played to try out and test things, not to win at any cost and also stop crying already about those two grandpas Pirlo and Tevez, whose ages combined is almost 70. I don't think that Vidal was such an irreplaceable component of the team as well, last season. There are Pereyra and Sturaro. We better get some AM for that 40Mil, which we lacked last season.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Not at all.We played well.Isla was MOM,Khedira is healthy and Zaza is magnificent.
i think this loss will be a huge hit for our season. our winning mentality is fading, we got injuries left and right, our tactics suck, our form sucks, we have no leaders and we will be very fortunate to get out of the CL group (and im not talking about Ro.16 of CL here, but a 3rd place EL finish) and finish on a CL place in Serie A. sack Allegri, remove Marotta, replace Agnelli and sell Zaza and Khedira before its too late. i also hope we can sell Llorente, Isla, Marrone to get enough money to buy Isco finally. seriously, how come Marotta not have tried this yet

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
i think this loss will be a huge hit for our season. our winning mentality is fading, we got injuries left and right, our tactics suck, our form sucks, we have no leaders and we will be very fortunate to get out of the CL group (and im not talking about Ro.16 of CL here, but a 3rd place EL finish) and finish on a CL place in Serie A. sack Allegri, remove Marotta, replace Agnelli and sell Zaza and Khedira before its too late. i also hope we can sell Llorente, Isla, Marrone to get enough money to buy Isco finally. seriously, how come Marotta not have tried this yet
No we have mighty Zaza and magnificent Isla .We don't need anybody.We will ,just entering the pitch win the Supercoppa,Scudetto,Champions league and every possible game with authority.Because we are surplus at midfield we could sell Marchisio for 8 mil,and put Isla in his place and buy Estigaribia back.He is so inform this days.Isco/Oskar and other cats are out of our league and we are fine with what we have.At the end it's a transitional period.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
No we have mighty Zaza and magnificent Isla .We don't need anybody.We will ,just entering the pitch win the Supercoppa,Scudetto,Champions league and every possible game with authority.Because we are surplus at midfield we could sell Marchisio for 8 mil,and put Isla in his place and buy Estigaribia back.He is so inform this days.Isco/Oskar and other cats are out of our league and we are fine with what we have.At the end it's a transitional period.
100% agree with you

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
starting to worry that even ravel morrison will have a field day against our midfield
How you dare to criticize our midfield .The league doesn't start and Khedira is already out for at least month.But we are fine there.Second leg Serie A match is a joke one against Roma rats and we are so inform.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)