[Friendly] Olympique Marseille 2-0 JUVENTUS (August 1st, 2015) (8 Viewers)

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
This friendly we played badly, but I blame it on the thugs from Marseile. The ref had a horrible day , I don't even blame Lich for getting red. If this was Conte , in charge I would be panic mode right now, with the players leaving and players injured, but with Allegri I'm sure he will manage it. We are just waiting for a couple of signings to complete the team.

DAVIDZ

Sep 15, 2002
OK enough of whining guys. These matches are played to try out and test things, not to win at any cost and also stop crying already about those two grandpas Pirlo and Tevez, whose ages combined is almost 70. I don't think that Vidal was such an irreplaceable component of the team as well, last season. There are Pereyra and Sturaro. We better get some AM for that 40Mil, which we lacked last season.
+1

Vidal u will see was very much overrated

u_boss

Aug 1, 2015
Don't be afraid guys, we're in August as asual the results are not compliant with the reality. The only problem is Khedira, Marotta has to work hard next week to get the playmaker we need.

Jupentus

Jul 29, 2015
Not at all.We played well.Isla was MOM,Khedira is healthy and Zaza is magnificent.
Well, i did not watch the game.
Based on what i read in this forum, some says zaza is bad but you said zaza is magnificent.
So, imho this is example that we can have different judgement for player capabilities, how they perform, how they contribute to the team.. Because we all lack that knowledge for being a commentators, analyst moreover football expert??

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Well, i did not watch the game.
Based on what i read in this forum, some says zaza is bad but you said zaza is magnificent.
So, imho this is example that we can have different judgement for player capabilities, how they perform, how they contribute to the team.. Because we all lack that knowledge for being a commentators, analyst moreover football expert??
Most probably you read that one post about Zaza.And it was sarcastic.I was/am against bringing Zaza here especially for 18 mil for the purpose of being a 5-th striker.By the way he played something about 20-25 minutes and barely touched the ball.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)