[FRIENDLY] JUVENTUS vs Villarreal, August 7th 2009 (1 Viewer)

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Simple minded fans, sure I only see one simple minded fan here and that is you fool,
you really hit me there ... i am a big big fool for thinking that you know shit about football and that people that are actually paid to be football coaches do know more about football than you... oh what a big fool i am ...

:sergio:

you enjoyed the defeat last night, if that is what you call a fan then your so dilluded its laughable.
i hope you are better at your job (if you even got one), than as a fortune teller, because your telepathic powers have failed you, when you saw me enjoying that defeat.

:andyandbarcelona:

Just for the record I do not try to be smart on here, outside of this internet world some of us have lives and would rather impress in real life than the internet world.
so i hope you do impress at least anyone at least once in your real life, because the thoughts you bring to paper here are just plain stupid. don't worry... probably at least 80% of the human race is pretty dumb, but at least many of those are at least smart enough to shut up and so do not openly appear as dumb. :shifty:

forza fans that always know better than the coaches !

generous88

JuveManiac
Sep 30, 2006
i think we should neither criticize nor hail the team and make such very early judgments relying on the friendlies results..because either we win or lose a friendly it would be way different than any official match..the judgment should start only with the start of the season..

Jul 26, 2007
No need to get upset by this loss, seriously. Last year we lost to milan, was it 4 or 5 -1 and it turned out to be a false alarm. This sort of performance will not be on show when we are playing in serie A or CL. And ofcourse its better to win'em than loose but in the end this game says as much as the RM game, nothing.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
No need to get upset by this loss, seriously. Last year we lost to milan, was it 4 or 5 -1 and it turned out to be a false alarm. This sort of performance will not be on show when we are playing in serie A or CL. And ofcourse its better to win'em than loose but in the end this game says as much as the RM game, nothing.
4-1..... I attended that game :cry: :cry: :cry: i actually travelled to europe for it :cry: :cry:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
It's preseason guys, relax. Some of you are wondering why Ciro substituted this player, or why he didn't substitute that player, but the point of preseason isn't to play a full strength squad every game. It's to give every player a chance to regain match fitness, to regain the feel of playing competitively after a break, to learn new tactics, build confidence, etc.

So relax. It's just a friendly.

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
Aug 13, 2008
Can somebody give me a synopsis of the match and specifically tell me how poor the defense was, especially with Canna and Molinaro?
Canna - Was playing well first half, died at the second. Probably his age killed him.

Molinaro - Molinaro. Need I say more?

And to keep it short, the defense was a failure, except for a few promising sparks from Cacares (considering he just joined the team a day before, that's a good sign) and a Zebina on fire at the first half.

But clearly Ferrara was experimenting and toying with the defense. Legro-Canna partnership doesn't give any benefits. Chiellini is better off a CB rather than a FB. And Molinaro was given a chance to shine which he defiantly didn't. It's the same old 'good' performance for Serie B standard from him, which is hardly enough.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Canna - Was playing well first half, died at the second. Probably his age killed him.

Molinaro - Molinaro. Need I say more?

And to keep it short, the defense was a failure, except for a few promising sparks from Cacares (considering he just joined the team a day before, that's a good sign) and a Zebina on fire at the first half.

But clearly Ferrara was experimenting and toying with the defense. Legro-Canna partnership doesn't give any benefits. Chiellini is better off a CB rather than a FB. And Molinaro was given a chance to shine which he defiantly didn't. It's the same old 'good' performance for Serie B standard from him, which is hardly enough.
IMO, this is good news. The more that professional flop Molinaro demonstrates to Ferrara that indeed he's a joke of a player who was given a free ride by Ranieri, the better chance we have of seeking improvements in the position. I'm all for Molinaro falling flat on his face every time he plays. Everybody here should not accept his position in the team, no matter who the coach happens to be.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Every single post you made in this thread has been the VERY definition of pathetic. A Juve fan eagerly enjoying and gloating on this bad performance, in a way a rival wouldnt. Why would they? You Ranieri dicksuckery has more to enjoy by this then a rival seeing a rival team losing a meaningless game.

Carry on, on being pathetic.
That's just what the guy does. He's absolutely pathetic and should be banned for his trolling.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Guys,Villareal to be honest, now is with class above us,they finished at 5th place in La Liga which is far better league than Calcio,they play with this players 2-3 season and are true team.We're totaly different team with 4 new players,with new tactic and new coach who is unexpirienced.against so compact team like Villareal we're doomed with players like Cannavaro and Molinaro,that's whyi think our mercato was not succesefull enough.I like very much number #2 from Villareal Gonzalo and he was linked to us 2 years ago,he is worldclass defender and put him in top3 wish list for next year among with Bocchetti from Genoa and Zapata from Udine.
Come on, you can't be serious with this. Please just admit you're trolling and we'll move on.

If you're actually serious about Villarreal being a class above us, you're simply insane, bro.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I see that the Virtual Owl is still annoying and provoking people. Nothing new here. I have more reason to dislike him now for his ignorant and simple minded views, clearly exhibited in his signature; yet he has the audacity to criticize others, call them "simple minded" and considers himself a "superior being" Clearly pathetic!!!

In any case, this game was meaningless, and I am glad that we suffered such a heavy defeat in pre-season, rather than throughout the course of a season in a meaningful game. I am sure Ferrara and the players will sit down and discuss what went wrong, and try to pinpoint the areas of deficiency so as not to allow such a calamitous display again further down the road.

Raj007

Jul 6, 2009
IMO, this is good news. The more that professional flop Molinaro demonstrates to Ferrara that indeed he's a joke of a player who was given a free ride by Ranieri, the better chance we have of seeking improvements in the position. I'm all for Molinaro falling flat on his face every time he plays. Everybody here should not accept his position in the team, no matter who the coach happens to be.
I'd be one of the firstssss who'd want to kick him in the NUTS

Faggot !!! :agree:

Ranieri :andyandbarcelona:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)