[FRIENDLY] JUVENTUS vs Villarreal, August 7th 2009 (4 Viewers)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Its a fing friendly dude... Camo can play a three man midfield, we saw him do it against Real and did great... Villareal really wanted to win this game and so what they won, we will learn from mistakes and carry on... its just preseason so we will try hard and fix that bfore the first match... Lets be postive!
It is a friendly, but so what!!?? We need a winning mentality to challenge for major honours and we will never get that back if we say ranieri-esque shit like 'so what, it doesn't matter, its a friendly'. If your not determined to win as soon as you step on that football pitch then you should walk straight back off it. I really couldn't care less if this was a friendly or not, we should play every single game at 100% regardless.

We have to learn from this, because today we have been taught a footballing lesson. Lets hope ciro is brighter than claudio

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Guys don't over do this..
There were lots of mistakes today, and thats one of the reasons we lost.

In the first half, Del Piero, Trezeguet and Camo did not move enough to open up spaces. In addition Giovinco wasn't distribute the ball properly. But we were good at the back.

Second half, Zebina came out for Caceras who had just joined the team and did not know what to do or where to stand (which is normal). And if you notice all 3 goals in the second half came from his side.

Offensively in the first few moments we looked better. Amauri and Iaquinta were moving alright. Giovinco started to play more of a playmaker role. us conceding the 2nd goal dropped the rest of our performance.

I've seen most of the preseason games so far and I think our team functions/plays BEST with:

Buffon
Zebina Legro Chiellini Salihamidzic
Camoranesi Zanetti Tiago
Del Piero
Iaquinta Amauri​

That is said.. I personally think our starting eleven should be:

Buffon
Zebina Legro Chiellini Salihamidzic
Camoranesi Sissoko *CM*
Diego
FW Del Piero​

CM= either Tiago, Zanetti or Marchisio
FW = either Iaquinta, Trezeguet or Amauri

Ofcourse I am not saying that those players should start every game, but they are definitely our strongest formation.

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
and i think ciro has to stop partnering cannavaro with one of chiellini or legro because it looks like he can't play together with them.
good thing about caceras was that in the beginning he showed his potential. but when we lost the ball he didn't help he just stood there.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I would rather take this & keep getting better than jumping the gun & flopping at the end.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
:sergio:

Are you kidding? What about the rest of our defensive mistakes? Are they all his fault too?

:edit: this quickly rose in the ranks as one of the worst game analysis's ever
Dude, did I say he was worse than Canna or Legro or ...? I think not!

I just wrote my thoughts on him as an individual since it was his first game for us (and the first time I have really paid close attention to him).

If you really must know I think Canna was worse than him (in the second half that is because Canna did somewhat ok in the first half).

JuveYank

Juve Ultra :D
Jun 29, 2008
It is a friendly, but so what!!?? We need a winning mentality to challenge for major honours and we will never get that back if we say ranieri-esque shit like 'so what, it doesn't matter, its a friendly'. If your not determined to win as soon as you step on that football pitch then you should walk straight back off it. I really couldn't care less if this was a friendly or not, we should play every single game at 100% regardless.

We have to learn from this, because today we have been taught a footballing lesson. Lets hope ciro is brighter than claudio
while i get what you are saying, i am just saying that you are making us sound like a pile of shit... it was one bad game really... we will learn and im sure Ciro will fix the probs, and he will work with the defenders who were not on their game. We will learn, we have two more weeks so chill... we lost to Newcastle and Sunderland in pre season a couple years ago so yeah... lol and we had a decent season then

Antonio1

Juve's Messi
Oct 3, 2004
I'm sorry, and i aint overreacting, but for all the talent we have in our team, we have some truly, fucking abysmal players. To think that Molinaro gets to play for Juventus and earn that kind of money, he should be ashamed. He is barely average. Caceres will be fine, but his inexperience is gaping. Is there somthing metnally retarded about Cannavaro, that was pure laziness on the third goal. Even Chiellini don't look like the player he was. We cannot rely on Diego for the whole year, there are gaping holes in our team, our consistency, and our pace as we have an old team. I kno this is a friendly bla bla, but the problems in our team are obvious even to the most blinkered of juve fans.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
while i get what you are saying, i am just saying that you are making us sound like a pile of shit... it was one bad game really... we will learn and im sure Ciro will fix the probs, and he will work with the defenders who were not on their game. We will learn, we have two more weeks so chill... we lost to Newcastle and Sunderland in pre season a couple years ago so yeah... lol and we had a decent season then
dont get me wrong, this result is not the end of the world, and the way we played a 4-1 loss actually flatters us. What I am saying is that this performance was god awful, and to overlook it and take the attitude of 'just a friendly' completely ignores the problems and also eradicates the point of friendlies in the first place.

This game needs to be given the respect it deserves and it was a horrible performance that needs to be addressed instantly. If we repeat this when the season kicks off we'll be in big trouble

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
I'm sorry, and i aint overreacting, but for all the talent we have in our team, we have some truly, fucking abysmal players. To think that Molinaro gets to play for Juventus and earn that kind of money, he should be ashamed.
he earns much less than many of fiorentinas players ... stop hating on players with facts you don't get right.

if you would weigh the worth of a player due to personal commitment, then molinaro was pretty much 5 times worth what camo's worth ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)