Friendly: Juventus vs Roma [09-04-2006] (1 Viewer)

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
cant wait for highlights of mexes slappin dp:disagree:

..on a happier note: i bianconeri Del Piero conferma la buona condizione
- Del Piero is in excellent condition :D

juvefan10

May 14, 2006
ForzaDelPiero10 said:
cant wait for highlights of mexes slappin dp:disagree:
did he really slap ale?
:faq1: him
i remember cufre slapin alex... i hope ale will kick mexes ass after match! this young
pee pees dare to do things like slaping to a legends like alex

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
juvefan10 said:
did he really slap ale?
:faq1: him
i remember cufre slapin alex... i hope ale will kick mexes ass after match! this young
pee pees dare to do things like slaping to a legends like alex
1) Del Piero was trying to get away from Mexes and elbowed him in his chest. Mexes kicked Del Piero's legs out from underneath him. Then Del Piero said something and they came head-to-head.

2)If you dont understand Italian do not jump to conclusions about the commentators. One said it was a bit harsh for the red card, which i also agree with, but the other one said that it might have been a yellow because the goalkeeper had it in his arms and it was protected. For Giovanco's thing he said since it was a yellow for the Roma player why not the Juve player and the other explained that the ball was free and it was halfway between the goaler and the player.

MARK77 said:
Zalayeta, Guzman, Birindelli, Miguel "Portuguese guy" Arejas Alexandre :tdown:

Giovinco :tup:

Del Piero missed a couple of goals.
3)Arejas played a good game and you cannot blame the goal on him. Everyone was looking the other way not just him.

4)Guzman was one of Juve's best players. He tried a lot and created opportunities for himself and others.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Shyne said:
Giovinco?

A player that plays in our Primavera, he is a striker, very good, VERY fast, supously impress very much in this game.

A very good player from our Primavera, wich means that there are 90% of chances that we will never see him in Juve.

Again Siena and Crotone must be very happy about this kid.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Espectro said:
A player that plays in our Primavera, he is a striker, very good, VERY fast, supously impress very much in this game.

A very good player from our Primavera, wich means that there are 90% of chances that we will never see him in Juve.

he is 19 years old maximum. He is from the 1987 class i.e. he was born in 87

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Espectro said:

but he plays for juve rite?

not siena or crotone - yet!

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Badass Devil said:
but he plays for juve rite?

not siena or crotone - yet!
yes he is of Juve but what Espectro means is that most probably he will go out on loan to Siena or Crotone as we have an agreement with them. THe agreement is roughly we lend them players and if they ever have a star we get first option on them. That is usually what happens.

The Official "I Hate Roma" Club member list:

1)Morra10
2)Badass Devil
3)Michael_Cutajar

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Michael_Cutajar said:
yes he is of Juve but what Espectro means is that most probably he will go out on loan to Siena or Crotone as we have an agreement with them. THe agreement is roughly we lend them players and if they ever have a star we get first option on them. That is usually what happens.

The Official "I Hate Roma" Club member list:

1)Morra10
2)Badass Devil
3)Michael_Cutajar

Correction, what usually happends is... we have a young gun who seems very promising, he loan him to Siena or Cortone and we never heard from him again.

And this is our great youth system... dont you love it

If I were Giovinco I will find myself another club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)