Friendly: Juventus vs Roma [09-04-2006] (20 Viewers)

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
are you serius

is it mean we also will play a game with real for emerson

any way i hope we kill roma and show the real juve

i also hope trez and delboy play the full mach and bojinov helping them

i am sure this game will be better than any game those teams played togather before because before capello was in one of them but now he is not :)

Jul 23, 2006
the match is gna b the highest scoring game ive eva seen, unless roma n juve decide to wake up and improve their defensive skills

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
and btw On Thursday the 31st August, Juventus will playing at the San Siro for the Trofeo TIM.....i taught it was posponded until January 2007?

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Theres Internationals that same week.

The Bianconeri on international duty

Buffon and Marchionni (Italy), Boumsong and Trezeguet (France), Bojinov (Bulgaria) and Kovac (Croatia): a total of six Juventus players will be involved in the Euro 2008 qualifiers with their respective national sides, on the 2nd and the 6th September. In addition, Giorgio Chiellini will be on duty with the Italian Under-21s on the 1st and the 5th September.
The game in Paris between France and Italy on the 6th September is of particular interest, as France seek revenge for the final of the World Cup, and four Bianconeri will be there in the thick of the action - Buffon, Marchionni, Boumsong and Trezeguet.

The following is a list of all the games in which Juventus players will be involved:

2nd September
ITALY-LITHUANIA
GEORGIA-FRANCE
ROMANIA-BULGARIA

6th September
FRANCE-ITALY
RUSSIA-CROATIA
BULGARIA-SLOVENIA

Under-21
1st September
ICELAND-ITALY
5th September
ITALY-AUSTRIA

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #10
    Azzurri7 said:
    Part of the Emerson deal is Juve to play against Roma?
    Yeah, part of the deal we made with Roma when we bought him from them.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
    I don't how to put up a link so I'll just past it down.:p

But did I see swipe at our team by *gasp* Mancini?

We have a very strong team and we are somehow forced to win, but when you play fair you never know what can happen on the pitch, the result can never be predicted,” said the Nerazzurri boss to newspaper Il Corriere della Sera.

Being fair? Mancio, you have you checked Recoba's passport recently? Make sure he doesnt go to places like USA before he gets locked up for illegal immigration.
    And make sure that next time you want to steal our scudetto, choose a guy who isnt as blantantly Interista as Guido Rossi.

And as for Crespo's comment:

“We are pleased with our victory over Roma, but we know that the next season will be very difficult for us, we can’t count our chickens before they’re hatched,”

Bingo! We have a winner! Oh wait...............
    I forgot, you may still end up Coppa Italia. Good luck with CL this year too. I smell Helisingborg part 2. That is what happens when you play fair.

I am still pissed at Roma for their charity against Inter. We all know Inter deserve some pity or two but that was outrageous.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)