Friendly: Juventus vs Roma [09-04-2006] (3 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Sounds like a testimonial of the former "great" emerson :rolleyes: :howler:. Dont see the point of this match, we will proberly only provide romas forwards confidence before going into the season. Its time we practises more against the serie B sides

Buy on AliExpress.com

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
this was part of the emerson deal.
like next summer when we will play newcastle as part of boumsong's deal

its not about boumsong or emerson . its simply almost guarenteed that they will get a full stadium for the match . so they try players and get money

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
white_rabbit said:
like next summer when we will play newcastle as part of boumsong's deal
If im right we have already arranged a friendly for boumsong this summer against newcastle. It was done during the negotiations for the player.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
PhRoZeN said:
Sounds like a testimonial of the former "great" emerson :rolleyes: :howler:. Dont see the point of this match, we will proberly only provide romas forwards confidence before going into the season. Its time we practises more against the serie B sides

id say it was more of a practise session for cufre and totti to physically abuse our players.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
i see totti killing us unless we actually play defence.... maybe they will take this game seriously instead of play a kick about like they did with napoli. our defence is so crap without tudor and kovac playing together.

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
Well, I think it's only natural that we're the slight underdogs in this game in the public's eyes and I feel so too because of our defence. I just don't understand why we haven't bought anybody else than Boumsong, hopefully they bring somebody decent in the last two days.

Karim Abdoun

Jul 11, 2006
Remember last summer's Roma "friendly" when Del Piero was involved in many fights with the roma players, Roma and Juve can never have a friendly, but I expect to see a fine match

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)