Friendly: Juventus vs Roma [09-04-2006] (3 Viewers)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
vlatko said:
what caused the mexes incident?
Mexes was holding Del Piero's shirt, DP was trying to move to receive the ball. Mexes kept on holding him. DP elbowed MExes in the ribs, then MExes kicked the back of Del Piero's legs and he fell and then the head-to-head.

PS nice avatar Vlatko :D Al Bundy

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Michael_Cutajar said:
Mexes was holding Del Piero's shirt, DP was trying to move to receive the ball. Mexes kept on holding him. DP elbowed MExes in the ribs, then MExes kicked the back of Del Piero's legs and he fell and then the head-to-head.

PS nice avatar Vlatko :D Al Bundy
that fucker mexes. i swear every player that comes to roma becomes such a shitbag.

thnx, i watched some reruns yesterday, what a legend. :D

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
alex del peiro - world cup winner - juve all time top scorer- won basically every club trophy

phillip mexes...........ahem......err.........cough......most red cards?

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Il Re said:
alex del peiro - world cup winner - juve all time top scorer- won basically every club trophy

phillip mexes...........ahem......err.........cough......most red cards?
and one of the most controversial transfers.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
vlatko said:
that fucker mexes. i swear every player that comes to roma becomes such a shitbag.

thnx, i watched some reruns yesterday, what a legend. :D
Even the youth players were trying to hurt our older players!

Do you know which episode your pic is from? I remember but i'm seeing if you know since its your pic.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Michael_Cutajar said:
Even the youth players were trying to hurt our older players!

Do you know which episode your pic is from? I remember but i'm seeing if you know since its your pic.
naah sorry, i know i watched it probably more than 5 times, they show reruns of reruns of reruns here, but i can't remember what particulary it was about. there's too much of them.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
vlatko said:
naah sorry, i know i watched it probably more than 5 times, they show reruns of reruns of reruns here, but i can't remember what particulary it was about. there's too much of them.
If i'm not mistaken that episode is when Al and other guys start their own No women club or something like that

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
from the highlights i saw there were some good moves from the midfield and attack.Good understanding that lead to some good stringing of passes.

the young defenders held their ground well against the more experienced romans. But if our defense stays like that we will get some disappointing results.

DD should organise the team from the back and give the defenders some cover.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)