Friendly: Juventus vs Roma [09-04-2006] (3 Viewers)

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Dominic said:
Mirante
Balzaretti Birindelli Giannichedda De Ceglie
Rodriguez Paro Marchisio Guzman
Zalayeta Del Piero

Maybe?
Sounds about right, though not too sure about Rodríguez and Marchisio. We may see Pisani in defense again, with Gianni in midfield.

Damn all those versatile players of ours. Makes predicting lineups difficult. :pumpkin:

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I think Marchisio will play. Unlike some of the other youngsters there (Rodriguez, De Cegilie, Pisani, Urbano etc), Marchisio is a 'full' member of the squad.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
are they showing the match on tv cause i've been looking through timetables of my local newspaper but have not mentioned the game

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Dominic said:
I think Marchisio will play. Unlike some of the other youngsters there (Rodriguez, De Cegilie, Pisani, Urbano etc), Marchisio is a 'full' member of the squad.
I see, is he purely CM or can he play on the wing as well?

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Dominic said:
Mirante
Balzaretti Birindelli Giannichedda De Ceglie
Rodriguez Paro Marchisio Guzman
Zalayeta Del Piero

Maybe?
am guessing the samething, i dont think DD would play a young CB from the begining cuz he wants Biri to get used to playing there and become good at it.

i think DE Ceglie could do well, apparently he had a good pre season up to now and will help the team this season.
Looking forward to see wat marchisio and paro could do in the center in regards to creating chances for the forwards.

Palladino should get at least 30mins.If he does well tonite then this would be a great push for him and do wonders for his confidence.

those trial players could interesting as well.

i think its going to be a high scoring game.

forza juve

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Vinman said:
I just checked the RAI UNO schedule, and the game isnt on there :eek: :frown:
they are showing the match on Rai Uno on the tv. not sure about streams. If you have rai tv you should see it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)