[Friendly] JUVENTUS vs Monaco (01/6/09) (7 Viewers)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
how are we playing guys?

I'm flicking between coursework and the stream so havent really been able to watch much of the game :(

How's Seba playing so far?

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Everyone except the two CBs and Pavel. We dont have anyone else on the bench except De Paola now on the bench who havent played. Guessing since he is a fullback I think, he will be subbed in for Pavel late, and DC moved up.
Thanks for the help

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Nedved isnt playing btw, he was apparently subbed out in half time too, for Zanetti. So a midfield of him, poulsen, ekdal and esposito.

And btw, Ariaudo looks rather assured and steadfast in his defending and initiative, not saying it just for the sake of it, but colour me impressed. Perhaps one game doesnt say much, but he could be a ok 4th CB backup for the rest of the season, instead of buy another unnecessary average cb for the sake of it.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Nedved isnt playing btw, he was apparently subbed out in half time too, for Zanetti. So a midfield of him, poulsen, ekdal and esposito.

And btw, Ariaudo looks rather assured and steadfast in his defending and initiative. Perhaps one game doesnt say much, but he could be a ok 4th CB backup for the rest of the season, instead of buy another unnecessary average cb for the sake of it.
ariaudo has always looked confident whenever ive seen him play, tbh i think hes more mature for his age than criscito is

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)