[Friendly] JUVENTUS vs Monaco (01/6/09) (3 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I took a snapshot of Chimenti in the pks:

Seriously, ROOTED to the ground :D (when he moved, its like he was tumbling over, I swear I could hear a faint shout of "TIIIIIIIIIMBER") You are one shamelessly funny mofo BD :lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hhehe, the commentator says la parata fantastica furtunato da chimenti.

Hehe, I seen Chimenti save pks (like elvin mentionned), you dont need to fish out lucky saves like the one above.

But even if he was nowhere close to half of Gigi even then (which is the hilarious part of all of this, you saying he is better), the thing is, that was 4-5 years ago, when he was more agile. Not that he wasnt crap enough, he defenitely was for sure, but how he is crap AND as slow as a 200 year old turtle now is funny. Not a good combo, he can hardly move. really terrible.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Eℓvin;1856018 said:
He did win the 2003-04 Coppa Italia semi-final shootout against Inter tho. By far my best memory about Chimigol :tup:
that was when the love affair started :)

yeah..thanks..now pull up some videos when he played for juve.
yeah just watch the pre season shoot out against milan where chimi won it against kalac, scoring one himself.

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
Damn, it didn't go in.

Sorry KoSTARica, i will have to ban you. You're banned for 1 hour until the match ends. I will lift your ban after the FT.
Yeah, really fair enough!

Thanks! I wouldn't post as promised, ban wasnt nessesary, but not a biggie. It OK

I still dont know why I did this twice; actually I thought no one saw the first post, so thats why I did it again. Really bad joke when team is losing and so many people are really concentrated and woried.

I HONESTLY APOLOGIZE AGAIN!

lets forget it.

P.S. Come on guys I will soon have 1000 post over here since jul 2006! I love this place, and support Juve since 95/96 CL final with Ajax (was 12 then).
I recieved 6523846 thousand -reps (not big deal) and several bans. And really comon I dont really post much lately once a week maybe, and not really irritating posts. Its just that some dont care what I post still -rep me. :(

Come on tha PAST is gone, would be great if you could forget everything.

P.P.S. It was really close, at the end of HT with that crazy free kick from DP.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Eℓvin;1856033 said:
I'm kinda itching to blame Legro. But whatever... moving on.
It was a terrible attempt at a tackle. He got his body in position and went in with the wrong foot. Really poor.

Grygera shouldn't have let the guy get into the box either.

Still, better that it happens in a friendly than when it matters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)