[Friendly] JUVENTUS vs Monaco (01/6/09) (4 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah, really fair enough!

Thanks! I wouldn't post as promised, ban wasnt nessesary, but not a biggie. It OK

I still dont know why I did this twice; actually I thought no one saw the first post, so thats why I did it again. Really bad joke when team is losing and so many people are really concentrated and woried.

I HONESTLY APOLOGIZE AGAIN!

lets forget it.

P.S. Come on guys I will soon have 1000 post over here since jul 2006! I love this place, and support Juve since 95/96 CL final with Ajax (was 12 then).
I recieved 6523846 thousand -reps (not big deal) and several bans. And really comon I dont really post much lately once a week maybe, and not really irritating posts. Its just that some dont care what I post still -rep me. :(

Come on tha PAST is gone, would be great if you could forget everything.

P.P.S. It was really close, at the end of HT with that crazy free kick from DP.
No one has any real problem with you (from what I know of, getting neg reps is part of ze biz if you are annoying), relax, nothing to forgive. Just dont pull annnoying spamming trollish stunts like that in the middle of live games, and post away at your leisure.

No need to stop posting (wtf am I saying?), 1hr ban was just a way to warn you, no biggy, Now, minor request, is it absolutely necessary you post in various colours AND with big big fonts? Its really obnoxious. Otherwise, take care and relax.

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
His post brought tears to my eyes!!

I shall +rep him

come on :) I didnt preview post, just wanted to emphasize point... thats it...

Of course neg reps are no big deal (although most of them are really insulting)
Its just that i get that kind of response and reaction on any post.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
No one has any real problem with you (from what I know of, getting neg reps is part of ze biz if you are annoying), relax, nothing to forgive. Just dont pull annnoying spamming trollish stunts like that in the middle of live games, and post away at your leisure.

No need to stop posting (wtf am I saying?), 1hr ban was just a way to warn you, no biggy, Now, minor request, is it absolutely necessary you post in various colours AND with big big fonts? Its really obnoxious. Otherwise, take care and relax.
He is too weird.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It was fuck Medvedev, Putin and those who like them.

I dont see the big deal of why you would change it, because people regurarly say sentiments like that of cursing politicians and world leaders, in your average political discussions, and saying way way worse things just fuck (I keep hearing some gruesome anti-semitic BS disguised as jokes lately for example).

But if you want to change it because you dont want to offend whoever (though dont see why Dusan complaints about it), then its all good. IMO just not something to get censored by (different from a general one of cursing all russians like you did before), because as said, its common occurance around here. Though not that you were censored in this case.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It was fuck Medvedev, Putin and those who like them.

I dont see the big deal of why you would change it, because people regurarly say sentiments like that of cursing politicians and world leaders, in your average political discussions, and saying way way worse things just fuck (I keep hearing some gruesome anti-semitic BS disguised as jokes lately for example).

But if you want to change it because you dont want to offend whoever (though dont see why Dusan complaints about it), then its all good. IMO just not something to get censored by (different from a general one of cursing all russians like you did before), because as said, its common occurance around here. Thoughnot that you were censored in this case.
So you think there's nothing wrong with it?

Fine,he can use it.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Not really, its childish and unnecessary , but people curse world leaders and politicians often in this forum (and in way worse ways, though signature is another thing), nothing to really censor IMO. Especially when the one who is saying it someone who has had his country invaded by those politicians.

But he changed it himself, regardless if he was intimidated by you or not, so its all good.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Not really, its childish and unnecessary , but people curse world leaders and politicians often in this forum (and in way worse ways, though signature is another thing), nothing to really censor IMO. Especially when the one who is saying it someone who has had his country invaded by those politicians.

But he changed it himself, regardless if he was intimidated by you or not, so its all good.
Yes it is childish but also not necessary since this is a football forum.They did curse 'em but I've never seen doing it over signature and on a that way.

I'd feel insulted if I was a Russian.

But ok,he changed it now it's not even important.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)