[Friendly] Juventus Vs Mezzocorona [18th July] (8 Viewers)

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
One week into training camp, it's almost time for Juventus to play a proper match; on Wednesday the 18th of July at 5 pm, in Pinzolo, Juve will face Mezzocorona, a local team recently promoted to the C2 division. This test will allow us to get a first glimpse of the team that Claudio Ranieri is trying to shape: “You can't say this will be the first real Juventus, it's basically only a training match with two different line-ups. I haven't decided the starting eleven yet. I normally choose on the night before the match, when I'm able to collect my thoughts and impressions and then decide. Plus we still have two training sessions and I'm not sure who'll be available among the injured yet”.

Game in doubt for Camoranesi, while Buffon and Del Piero will definitely not be playing. Ranieri spoke graciously about the Captain: “He's a diligent, positive guy who has his job at heart and wants to be at his best. He was hoping to start the season well, he was getting himself in shape and then he had this little inconvenience, but he's getting over it. He's his own best doctor. We're bringing him up to speed with the others and he'll soon be available again”.

Going up against different opponents will be something new after all this training, but most of all it'll be the first chance to assemble a team of 11 men: “Because of the number of players I have at my disposal at the moment, during our training games until now I've assembled teams of 13 players, and let them decide in which roles to play. My biggest curiosity for this first proper match is seeing how the different players behave. I don't ask for much at first”.

It is certain that the fans will once again show their affection, something the Manager has appreciated from day one: “I wasn't expecting such warmth. This motivates us even more. The players are all very committed in training, the new ones as well as the old ones. Day after day we're trying to become a team. That's what separates us from our rivals at the moment”.

Juventus.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
crap unless its streamed i will miss it. can somebody whos watching at least describe the action as the games goes. oh and after the game tell us how well the players played if you could

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Some big questions might be answered today:
-Grygera's position
-our formation
-will Zanetti be just a sub?
-Why Chiellini feels threatened?
-Ranieri rates Boumsong higher than Criscito?
-Camo or Salih?

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
-Grygera's position
-our formation
-Camo or Salih?
I think Ranieri said he won't play his first team tomorrow!
I could be wrong...

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
-Grygera's position
-our formation
-Camo or Salih?
You mean tomorrow... and Camo will not play, he is injured

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
5pm Italian eh? Only Juventus channel Arif?

Jazeera sport should have bought the rights for summer friendlies, they have nothing to show summertime anyway :groan:

Dinamidante™

Juventino barese
Jun 1, 2007
In Italy, unfortunately, only Juventus Channel is live broadcasting the match tomorrow (today :p).. Do someone know if with Sky smart card we can see Jazeera Sport, if the match will be available?

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #59
    The official site said it will be EXCLUSIVELY on Juventus channel. I think it will be more like a training match than a real match, so I don't think it will attract any other channel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)