[Friendly] Juventus Vs Mezzocorona [18th July] (5 Viewers)

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #61
    Ranieri will try two different teams in this match, so I guess he'll play each half with totally different players.

About our opponents, they're so happy about the game itself as their management arranged it as a gift for the players who helped it to be promoted.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    You mean tomorrow... and Camo will not play, he is injured
    Today,on 18 july

I think Ranieri said he won't play his first team tomorrow!
    I could be wrong...
    Not his first team of course but smth close enough, we now that DP and Treze will be starters, if we now see Palla and Iaquinta there, we can figure it out:D
    the important thing is our midfield and our formation, i m sure we will get a decent idea about that.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #69
    It seems Vanstrattan may play a period of time today.

Expected Starting Formation: Belardi, Zebina, Andrade, Chiellini, Molinaro, Salihamidzic, Tiago, Almiron, Marchionni, Iaquinta & Trezeguet

Players expected not to play because of probable departure: Piccolo, Blasi, Giannichedda, Olivera & Legrottaglie

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    It seems Vanstrattan may play a period of time today.

Expected Starting Formation: Belardi, Zebina, Andrade, Chiellini, Molinaro, Salihamidzic, Tiago, Almiron, Marchionni, Iaquinta & Trezeguet

Players expected not to play because of probable departure: Piccolo, Blasi, Giannichedda, Olivera & Legrottaglie
    who is on the bench?

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    why shouldnt i be? im curious as to how ranieri's first serious match outing will be! im not like 'we're playing Inter' excited or 'title deciding match' excited, but more like the excitement with the start of sumtin new! :)
    1st real match will be against Newcastle very soon. Now that will be somehow exciting. :)

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
    JUVENTUS

Primo tempo (first half): Vanstrattan; Zebina, Boumsong, Grygera, Criscito; Blasi, Nocerino, Zanetti, Nedved, Marchisio; Iaquinta.

Secondo tempo (second half): Belardi; Birindelli, Andrade, Chiellini, Molinaro; Salihamidzic, Tiago, Almiron, Marchionni; Palladino, Trezeguet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)