[FRIENDLY] JUVENTUS 3-3 K-League All Stars [July 26th, 2019] (1 Viewer)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I am sorry if anyone got offended, replace the misplaced peasant word, with fans, or common folks, who are not too fanatical about their own team and admire international quality when given the chance.
And back to the essence, i believe this is prime reason CR7 didn't play even a few minutes
not cool, man. lets try to treat people with respect.

- - - Updated - - -

So we haven't won a game yet
residual Allegri

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
You’re supposed to be the biggest Juve fan in the world, yet you constantly jinx us and see to it that our beloved club falls short on key moments all the time. Just do the honourable thing and stop posting.
Trust you to believe in jinxes when you somehow expect us to be playing one touch football fluently in the space of 2 weeks, without our full team whilst travelling every other day to a different country for the past week. So before you start slagging off the team and criticising other members for being a jinx whilst you're practically laughing at the team's early teething problems, perhaps it's you that should consider the "honourable thing and stop posting"

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #329
    It's extremely funny seeing people losing their shit against Sarri after he had less than 10 training sessions. It looks like a lot of you guys think a trip to Asia on an airplane will do the trick. Some of you don't have a clue about how real life football works.
    :tup:

We always blow in preseason anyway. Going to take time

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
    Damn Pereira's goal is so sexy :tuttosport:
    I think he suits to Sarriball. He has neat touch and doesn't crack under pressure.
    And where's the player thread for him?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    It's extremely funny seeing people losing their shit against Sarri after he had less than 10 training sessions. It looks like a lot of you guys think a trip to Asia on an airplane will do the trick. Some of you don't have a clue about how real life football works.
    It's actually funny how people are having meltdowns over this. Cant wait to see sarri succeed

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
    What are you on about? We’vehave been against him since always and it’s not us who’s already blaming Allegri or bring him in every discussion. He’s way inferior to Allegri and his philosophy will destroy us. What you Sarri fanboys don’t see to understand is that this isn’t the 7th place Juve, but a team which is one of the CL favourites. That went down the drain the minute we hired this bum.

History will prove me right.

- - - Updated - - -

It's actually funny how people are having meltdowns over this. Cant wait to see sarri succeed
    Us having meltdowns? :rofl:
    You guys have been having meltdowns since Conte left. We’re plain and simple against Sarri as our coach. Nothing more and nothing less. You can’t comprehend that because your pride is more important than supporting this team.
    0B4683B3-51C5-44CF-B55D-DB4779562B47.jpeg

Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    What are you on about? We’re have been against him since always and it’s not us who’s already blaming Allegri or bring him in every discussion. He’s way inferior to Allegri and his philosophy will destroy us. What you Sarri fanboys don’t see to understand is that this is the 7th place Juve, but a team which is one of the CL favourites. But that went down the drain the minute we hired this bum.

History will prove me right.

- - - Updated - - -

Us having meltdowns? :rofl:
    You guys have been having meltdowns since Conte left. We’re plain and simple against Sarri as our coach. Nothing more and nothing less. But problem like you can’t comprehend that because your pride are more important than supporting this team.
    0B4683B3-51C5-44CF-B55D-DB4779562B47.jpeg
    Yeah the same people who were hating on allegri when we first appointed him. Congratulations you're a hypocrite!

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
    Since 10 April Juventus have played 11 games of football.

We have won 1 of them.

Sarri is trying to give us an identity. Our poor form started with Allegri and is mainly his doing.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    I did and I also admitted I was wrong. I have always admitted when I was wrong. You never do.
    I think you better go and check the allegri thread. Many times I supported him, it was only last season I felt we needed a change of approach that's not to say I hated the guy in the same way you dislike sarri. Sarri was never my first choice but what's done is done we have to embrace it and hope for the best. But change wont happen over night and these recent friendlies if anything were more of a PR stunt than any real indication of how we will play this season. Just glad the team will return back to Italy and start to implement sarri's ideas with a bit more clarity and continuity without the constant travelling from country to country every other day

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)