[Friendly] Juventus 2-3 Lucento (July 25th 2014) (3 Viewers)

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
"Today's was a training, rather than a friendly match. I just wanted to see the condition of the team. We've had two days of tough, tough physical work, but I'm satisfied by the guys I wanted to check out. This is the way I expected the first days here, with people that have a great will to work. This was a week of preparation, by Monday we will get serious, then there will be the first friendly against Cesena. Vidal? I'm calm about him, he's a Juventus player. I've already talked to him, like to all the other that are still out due to the World Cup. The club is working well on the transfer market. We still need a CF. To strenghten a squad like the one Juventus has is not easy, but we're doing our work fine. To change totally a team that is working on the pitch is not wise, I will just do the necessary changements. Coman is young and he's great quality. The Juve I have in mind? There is still a transfer window open, so I can't give my complete indications. I'm happy about Pereyra cause he offers me several solutions on the pitch. Coman will stay in the first team, of course. Pepe is working well, he's been one of the fittest in these days and he has great qualities. How will this season be? Napoli and Roma will be great opponents, as well as Inter, Milan and Fiorentina. Juve is coming from three straight wins and we are the favourites, but we'll have to fight hard. Morata's injury? He was just at his second day here, he was quite unlucky, but he'll be ready for the beginning of the season. I agree with Elkann words', that the Juve's coach has great responsabilities, and it's right that a coach that has done great things like Conte is well respected. But in football, as in life, everything can change. With Pirlo there's a good relationship and no problem at all, I just talked to him the other day".

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
i think it would take ppl with very unspecial and mundane lives to actually kick up a fuss about a training scrimmage loss considering the context of the situation which i wouldnt bother highlight because i would hope the sliver of maturity in some of you guys can somehow grasp

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Alegri says he is not concerned about this game.The same he said at halftime when he was a Milan coach losing 3-0 against Arsenal when they had fight with Zlatan.You don't lose to a amateur club,HELLO,never,does not matter which players you play.I am not freaking out at all but I am just repeating what I constantly write about Alegri on this forum.He is an idiot,and will always claim that the next game will be better.Another Del Neri.This is not because of this result.I just can't stand this guy from the moment one.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Alegri says he is not concerned about this game.The same he said at halftime when he was a Milan coach losing 3-0 against Arsenal when they had fight with Zlatan.You don't lose to a amateur club,HELLO,never,does not matter which players you play.I am not freaking out at all but I am just repeating what I constantly write about Alegri on this forum.He is an idiot,and will always claim that the next game will be better.Another Del Neri.This is not because of this result.I just can't stand this guy from the moment one.
i think u need to see about that blod clott up ur cervix..switch tampon brands or somthin

the team from the 60min onward was basically primavera

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
i think u need to see about that blod clott up ur cervix..switch tampon brands or somthin

the team from the 60min onward was basically primavera
Okay I will change tampons.Recomend me a brand that you use personally and are good for you.Thanks for your advice.You change your dictionary because looks like a words from an imbecile.
So what if we play with "basically" primavera.We should put 5 goals up to that minute like 2011 year when we played them,understand your football scientist????
You don't lose against amateurs,never ,even if you play with a youth team and 9 players ,so stop writing bullshit just to pretend that you wrote something.

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
:lol: Terrorism at its best

Let people work, ffs... Oh I get you, after a shitty test without the first team, in difficult conditions, in his first "appearance" as a Juve trainer, he's supposed to go to the reporters and say "Fuck this shit, we're all doomed... I'm out".

Calming down would be a good idea, if I were you... And I'm not an Allegri fan too, I can assure you. After all, who is?

The thing with Ibra then, was supposed to be at the end of the match, when Milan got their way to the QFs sweating 10 shirts in the Emirates... However, it's just arumour... Even if with Ibra's shit attitude it's not difficult to believe it.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I think that everyone have a right to have his opinion.Mine was that by no any circumstances you cant lost against amateurs.Especially when you beat them 5-1 I think back in 2011.That's only my way of seeing the things.
I am pretty relaxed but that will not change my view about this idiot.
It will be one of those seasons 2007-2010.
Wait and see.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Okay I will change tampons.Recomend me a brand that you use personally and are good for you.Thanks for your advice.You change your dictionary because looks like a words from an imbecile.
So what if we play with "basically" primavera.We should put 5 goals up to that minute like 2011 year when we played them,understand your football scientist????
You don't lose against amateurs,never ,even if you play with a youth team and 9 players ,so stop writing bullshit just to pretend that you wrote something.
training exercise pal

i cud tell u live a real closed and uptight life

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Okay ,and I can tell you watch football more .That's that game with one ball and 22 players.You know ....

- - - Updated - - -

Okay ,and I can tell you watch football more .That's that game with one ball and 22 players.You know ....
training as in u wear ur training gear...not even shin pads...just knocking about in preseason

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Interesting to see Allegri trying a new form of attack. I dont care about the lose obviously.

Would to see him continue experimenting. A triangle of nando, tevez coman, or Morata Tevez coman...would be interesting too.

Seems exciting really

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)