[Friendly] Juventus 2-3 Lucento (July 25th 2014) (3 Viewers)

Jul 20, 2012
it beats attacking the man who brought success back to the club. sure you can go continue to defend the fool that will destroy all that :tup:
Again, I never attacked Conte. You praise him like he was our savoir. The guy left us out of no where, and while be brought us success domestically he continued to show that Juve are not capable of competing in the CL, where we really should be doing more.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Again, I never attacked Conte. You praise him like he was our savoir. The guy left us out of no where, and while be brought us success domestically he continued to show that Juve are not capable of competing in the CL, where we really should be doing more.
If rescuing a side that finished 7th twice in consecutive seasons to go on to win 3 straight league titles and smashing every domestic record as someone who is not a saviour then i don't know what is.

who exactly is "we really should be doing more" ? that blame lies with marotta and co as well for failing to deliver certain targets.

Jul 20, 2012
If rescuing a side that finished 7th twice in consecutive seasons to go on to win 3 straight league titles and smashing every domestic record as someone who is not a saviour then i don't know what is.

who exactly is "we really should be doing more" ? that blame lies with marotta and co as well for failing to deliver certain targets.
This is exactly the reason alot of people don't even bother with you. How can the fault be put on Marotta when he has been giving us the much needed reinforcements and gave the players in which Conte requested? Peluso, Padoin, Giaccherini, Borriello. Those are some of the players that Conte was fond of and who gave them to him? None other then Mr. letsputallthefaultonhim.

Not trying to discredit Conte but we have the best team in Serie A and if he didn't win the scudetto then he would be considered a failure.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
This is exactly the reason alot of people don't even bother with you. How can the fault be put on Marotta when he has been giving us the much needed reinforcements and gave the players in which Conte requested? Peluso, Padoin, Giaccherini, Borriello. Those are some of the players that Conte was fond of and who gave them to him? None other then Mr. letsputallthefaultonhim.

Not trying to discredit Conte but we have the best team in Serie A and if he didn't win the scudetto then he would be considered a failure.
so when Conte requested a winger, Marotta decides to spend the money on Ogbonna instead. yeah why do i even fucking bother with you :sergio:

borriello was never a Conte request, just like Anelka and bendtner were not either :howler: try to get your facts right

of course nobody can speak ill of the so called great man because he is simply faultless! :sergio:

oh and just for the record if you can understand English i said the fault was with marotta and co AS WELL! If any thing you are pinning all the problems on Conte. Another reason why i can't be bothered to read your BS

Jul 20, 2012
so when Conte requested a winger, Marotta decides to spend the money on Ogbonna instead. yeah why do i even $#@!ing bother with you :sergio:

borriello was never a Conte request, just like Anelka and bendtner were not either :howler: try to get your facts right

of course nobody can speak ill of the so called great man because he is simply faultless! :sergio:

oh and just for the record if you can understand English i said the fault was with marotta and co AS WELL! If any thing you are pinning all the problems on Conte. Another reason why i can't be bothered to read your BS
Oh I forgot that you were part of the board and you know who Conte requested and didn't. Oh yea and I forgot that Conte played with wingers also. Thanks Badass, I think you just might be the savior of this forum! :hi:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Oh I forgot that you were part of the board and you know who Conte requested and didn't. Oh yea and I forgot that Conte played with wingers also. Thanks Badass, I think you just might be the savior of this forum! :hi:
says you who is certain Conte requested the likes of Borriello. :lol:

and even if Conte had requested the likes of Giaccherini it still doesn't hide the fact marotta failed to deliver the wingers Conte asked for 2 straight seasons!

but never mind you will still believe Juve's problems were 100% Conte's fault, marotta takes no blame at all because signing a sub defender in Ogbonna is a bigger priority than wingers

Jul 20, 2012
says you who is certain Conte requested the likes of Borriello. :lol:

and even if Conte had requested the likes of Giaccherini it still doesn't hide the fact marotta failed to deliver the wingers Conte asked for 2 straight seasons!
Even if Borriello wasn't a request Conte continued to play him and same with Giaccherini. You are really a sad child.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
it beats attacking the man who brought success back to the club. sure you can go continue to defend the fool that will destroy all that :tup:
Are you hoping that Allegri fails to support your argument? You do know that if he fails, the club fails as well...

So you either get behind the club and or behind Conte, ... the way I see it , no one is bigger than the club. the club has won countless trophies before Conte, the club gave Conte trophies as a player and as a coach, and the club will continue to win.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Are you hoping that Allegri fails to support your argument? You do know that if he fails, the club fails as well...

So you either get behind the club and or behind Conte, ... the way I see it , no one is bigger than the club. the club has won countless trophies before Conte, the club gave Conte trophies as a player and as a coach, and the club will continue to win.
Have i ever suggested that? no but there is no point kidding ourselves into thinking Allegri is really going to improve on Conte if anything quite the opposite imo

Jul 20, 2012

Wait though did you forget that Conte basically made this club?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Even if Borriello wasn't a request Conte continued to play him and same with Giaccherini. You are really a sad child.
congratulations on totally missing the point of the argument, i don't blame you for failing to comprehend when i said Marotta and co are ALSO partly to blame for failing to deliver certain targets much to Conte's request.

asking for players like padoin and peluso does not even remotely compare to trying to sign a player who is actually going to make a difference to this team and not just load up with more squad players. once again congratulations for failing to understand that point. now kindly use the ignore feature

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Have i ever suggested that? no but there is no point kidding ourselves into thinking Allegri is really going to improve on Conte if anything quite the opposite imo
Ok , but you do know that Allegri is a panic choice due to Conte leaving at a terrible time. Who else could we have possibly went for in this short time when we need a coach immediately...Allegri, Mancini and Spalleti were the only candidates.. so while he is here we might as well hope for the best.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yea your whole reasoning behind everything is that Marotta didn't get a certain player. Just please stop
signing peluso and padoin is hardly the same as signing a winger of some capacity who is expected to help shift to another formation :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

Ok , but you do know that Allegri is a panic choice due to Conte leaving at a terrible time. Who else could we have possibly went for in this short time when we need a coach immediately...Allegri, Mancini and Spalleti were the only candidates.. so while he is here we might as well hope for the best.
I have stated who should have been manager on so many occasions now, it sickens me how allegri keeps going on about how he is going to continue Conte's work yet the only realistic person that can do that is that within the club ideally Carrera

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
We're never really impressed in europe iirc, even when zidane play with us we never win it.
When we have platini and co. we're only won it 1, but they give us foundation to become one of most sucessfull club.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
I have stated who should have been manager on so many occasions now, it sickens me how allegri keeps going on about how he is going to continue Conte's work yet the only realistic person that can do that is that within the club ideally Carrera
I agree on the Carrera part, like you I am not an optimist on Allegri but right now all we can do is suck it up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)