[Friendly] JUVENTUS 2-2 Espanyol [13th August, 2016] (1 Viewer)

Mar 24, 2006
Pereyra was the epitome of our garbage performance in 1st half , we barely had penetration into Espanyol's last quarter area .
would be scary if we play like this in official matches .

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I dont like our 352.it's too static.

We have played one our best games with 4312 against Westham last week.
3-5-2 can be an incredibly fluid and exciting formation. Or static

Its incredibly with two marauding fullbacks who can beat their man and cross well, with one of the cb's able to worldclass longball it, with a great regista, with highly technical cm's that make forward runs often, with a livid CF, and a great striker.

Its static when you dont play bonucci at the back, put a defensive wingr on the left AND poorly playing cm's in the middle, two static forwards. So the regista has nothing to pass off to.

- - - Updated - - -

Pereyra was the epitome of our garbage performance in 1st half , we barely had penetration into Espanyol's last quarter area .
would be scary if we play like this in official matches .
We wont. We play a 3-5-2 which requires alot of accurate long balls and fast passing and movement in the middle. But we put poor cm's, static forwards, defensive winger and no bonucci so we basically only have pjanic to pass around, but nothing is moving.

Itay

Aug 10, 2009
I like the 3-5-2 but we all know it will change, and it should be.

Also I know it's early but already it seems we are very reliant on Dybala. I don't like it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)