[Friendly] JUVENTUS 2-2 Espanyol [13th August, 2016] (2 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:agree:

If only he was Italian...he'd stay with us for the rest of his career 100% if that was the case.

But this boy is brilliant.

- - - Updated - - -

I did :D

I was a bit pissed off that we didn't sign Berardi, and I thought he could be just as good as Dybala. I was wrong as fuck of course. I still want Berardi here next season though. He's ultra talented, Italian, young and a great goalscorer.
There was someone else too, much more vehement about it than you. I can't remember. @Knowah maybe?

Berardi. Poor Berardi. He should have come here 2 years ago. I fear he is Sassuolo for life now. The next Di Natale.

And fuck the pessimists, mane!

All aboard the #DybalaForLifeTrain!!!

He's staying for 10+ years. It's happening. :weee:

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
There was someone else too, much more vehement about it than you. I can't remember. @Knowah maybe?

Berardi. Poor Berardi. He should have come here 2 years ago. I fear he is Sassuolo for life now. The next Di Natale.

And $#@! the pessimists, mane!

All aboard the #DybalaForLifeTrain!!!

He's staying for 10+ years. It's happening. :weee:
Yes, it was me also. I still think Berardi could be at Dybala level but for him being Sassuolo. As for Dybala, at the time, I thought his purchase was a huge risk and it was. I said then I'd be the first to admit I was wrong and I am. I'm glad we took the risk on him ��

- - - Updated - - -

I was also against the Iturbe fapping. And called an idiot then too. 50/50 haha

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yes, it was me also. I still think Berardi could be at Dybala level but for him being Sassuolo. As for Dybala, at the time, I thought his purchase was a huge risk and it was. I said then I'd be the first to admit I was wrong and I am. I'm glad we took the risk on him ��

- - - Updated - - -

I was also against the Iturbe fapping. And called an idiot then too. 50/50 haha
:tup:

I was pro-Dybala and pro-Iturbe...

I think I'm just pro-everyone who Beppe wants :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)