[FRIENDLY] JUVENTUS 2-1 Lyon (July 24th 2010) (12 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
over Diego :sergio:

another season relying on hime due to the ineptitude of our coaches to trust the yough and give other ppl a chance
Didn't Del Neri say that 7 from todays starting XI will start in the EL against Shamrock? Or did I misunderstand?

If that's the case then I don't think that DP starting instead of Diego today is much indicative. Although, all due respect to Shamrock, I expect Del Piero to be more than good enough for them.

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
Didn't Del Neri say that 7 from todays starting XI will start in the EL against Shamrock? Or did I misunderstand?

If that's the case then I don't think that DP starting instead of Diego today is much indicative. Although, all due respect to Shamrock, I expect Del Piero to be more than good enough for them.
i though he said whoever starts today will start on thursday. That's what i read in a post on the forum earlier. & that 7 of the regulars would be starting on Thursday i assume the 4 would be 4 new players like now, storari, motta and both wingers

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
lanzafame with the ball on the left wing but none of these old fuckers bothered to support him ... de ceglie was kilometres wide away and no one in the middle ... man how i hate those lazy fucks
Who are you talking about?

The only old players in the team are Storari, Legro and Ale. Since I doubt you expect Storari or Legro to give support to Lanza in attack, then I guess you mean Del Piero when you say old fuckers :)

And why are you so hostile during these friendlies? :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
i though he said whoever starts today will start on thursday. That's what i read in a post on the forum earlier. & that 7 of the regulars would be starting on Thursday i assume the 4 would be 4 new players like now, storari, motta and both wingers
Oh, that could be the case. I didn't really read much into it. I only read that 7 something will start so I assumed 7 from today's starting XI will play on Thursday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)