[Friendly] JUVENTUS 1-2 Barcelona [July 22nd 2017] (49 Viewers)

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
Yes but we playing some random players out there. Sturaro, Asamoah, Lemina have no business near XI.
As said above, match fitness, and also because Allegri is using players he has at hands.

Also, a lot of clubs let benched players play during pre season friendlies, so they can be seen, and "maybe" some other clubs will remember they are on the transfer list if they do a bit good (tonight they don't sadly).

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I think Barca managed to bluff Marotta into selling Dybala.

The Neymar to PSG is just a smokescreen. It wont even happen. Marotta just saw opportunity and the player gave his desire or smth bs.

And obviously this game is a good opportunity to conduct the deal between Juve and Barca for Dybala to go there.

--------------------------Suarez------------------------
-Neymar----------------Dybala-----------------Messi
----------------Rakitic------------Iniesta----------------

Looks pretty nice.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
As said above, match fitness, and also because Allegri is using players he has at hands.

Also, a lot of clubs let benched players play during pre season friendlies, so they can be seen, and "maybe" some other clubs will remember they are on the transfer list if they do a bit good (tonight they don't sadly).
Barca arent....

And i dont even want those guys match fit, i dont want any of Sturaro, Asamoah, Lemina even near the XI ever. I want them gone, or at best play against some Crotone or smth. But these guys are going to be on the CL final bench, like last June.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
I think Barca managed to bluff Marotta into selling Dybala.
Barca didn't have enough money to buy Verratti. All their deals were 50M+trash players.

I doubt they have the money to buy Dybala right off the bat.

They need to sell to get more money, but Neymar's transfer to PSG won't happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)