[Friendly] JUVENTUS 1-2 Barcelona [July 22nd 2017] (4 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Why are people crapping themselves for pre season already? Everyone's rusty as hell. :sergio:
well apart from Neymar :lol:

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
lol, mate. The worse pre-season is the better competitive season it will be. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe because the game IS actually meaningless? It's a friendly, dude.

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:
I know, man so then why bother watching? :boh:

When I was younger every pre-season had Celtic losing to tiny, tiny teams in Eastern Europe or wherever and the media always lost their shit. I lost mine too the first year but grew out of it when I was 8 :D

Oct 23, 2012
I was there and it was my first time seeing them live. I missed the other opportunities I had in the last few American tours. I was disappointed we didn't start our best vs. their best. I think the outcome may have been different. It wasn't a very well played game and the rust showed. Passes weren't crisp, defense wasn't there, but no real area of concern other than feeling that neither Benatia nor Barzagli will be able to replace Bonucci. There is some concern from me at center back. I hope Rugani is ready for a larger role. I think that he is.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I was there and it was my first time seeing them live. I missed the other opportunities I had in the last few American tours. I was disappointed we didn't start our best vs. their best. I think the outcome may have been different. It wasn't a very well played game and the rust showed. Passes weren't crisp, defense wasn't there, but no real area of concern other than feeling that neither Benatia nor Barzagli will be able to replace Bonucci. There is some concern from me at center back. I hope Rugani is ready for a larger role. I think that he is.
What time did you end up getting there?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Ah yes, the friendles :lol:

Here in Belgium, our media goes completely insane each time our bunch of overhyped selfloving faggot ass national team players have a friendly.
Both media and team take it as if it were a final. So the usual happens meaning we field the strongest team in the known formation playing 300km/u against teams that use a friendly for what it is actually used for : experiment and try different combinations.

So they hype the shit out of those gucciprada faggots each time they grab a victory.

... Only to then completely disappoint and draw/lose against any random opponent in games that actually matter, and no one gets why :lol:

Fucking friendlies :lol:

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Ah yes, the friendles :lol:

Here in Belgium, our media goes completely insane each time our bunch of overhyped selfloving $#@! ass national team players have a friendly.
Both media and team take it as if it were a final. So the usual happens meaning we field the strongest team in the known formation playing 300km/u against teams that use a friendly for what it is actually used for : experiment and try different combinations.

So they hype the $#@! out of those gucciprada $#@!s each time they grab a victory.

... Only to then completely disappoint and draw/lose against any random opponent in games that actually matter, and no one gets why :lol:

$#@!ing friendlies :lol:
Totally agree. I remember Juve and also Milan coming to HK to play friendlies. Everyone was so hyped up and a local team played it like it was the game of their lives. In the second half the big team puts their primavera players in and they lose the game. Also, I knew for a fact that many of the big name players were out drinking and partying the night before and getting laid with the local girls....then everyone told me....."f*ck man....what is it with Juve man - so overrated etc"

This is why I prefer they play against the big teams like Barca or PSG - less shame in losing those games and the opposition doesn't take it seriously either and you have less chance of injury then some small time team playing rough and risk injuries.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Totally agree. I remember Juve and also Milan coming to HK to play friendlies. Everyone was so hyped up and a local team played it like it was the game of their lives. In the second half the big team puts their primavera players in and they lose the game. Also, I knew for a fact that many of the big name players were out drinking and partying the night before and getting laid with the local girls....then everyone told me....."f*ck man....what is it with Juve man - so overrated etc"

This is why I prefer they play against the big teams like Barca or PSG - less shame in losing those games and the opposition doesn't take it seriously either and you have less chance of injury then some small time team playing rough and risk injuries.
lol

DP and Buffon too? :eek:

NitK

Jul 22, 2008

Give us some names and juicy gossip

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

:agree:

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Not Juve so much but I know the Milan players did and I am quite sure David Beckham and Ronaldo (old one) both shagged chicks in the bathroom of a club i know.

- - - Updated - - -

Funny for a moment I thought you meant a DP with Buffon! Haha
Did u DNA test the bathroom or smth. Why would Beckham shag some nobody asians? He could have gotten anyone with his fame.

Ronaldo i can understand, didnt he get caught with a tranny once?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)