[Friendly] JUVENTUS 1-2 Barcelona [July 22nd 2017] (15 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Okay second half we'll see some more technical players on. Should be easier to watch than Sturaro making Zidane'esque passes, Licht impersonating Zambrotta and Asamoah making Marcelo look amateur.
They all can be improved on, but who the heck comes in to do more technical/creative work then Licht, or be able to keep up with Neymar, which he cant lol, no one. Thats the only worrisome part for me. We need a quality RB quickly.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
We conceded two goals in first half and probably barca will be scored two goals in second half.
Barca 4 juve 0
Milan 4 bayern 0
4 and 0 =40m = bonucci price

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
First, I didn't know you were black. I just say that because you make fun of people that apparently don't think like you. Second, you're the one that were rude and seekinga fight to begin with.

So f*ck off with your mouth, or get ready to be challenged on it.
Woah I sense a lot of anger there.

Can you kindly answer my question? Who would you support in a game between Juve and PSG?

Try not to be racist again. It shouldn't be hard. Remember, Matuidi may be reading this.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017

Can you kindly answer my question? Who would you support in a game between Juve and PSG?

Try not to be racist again. It shouldn't be hard. Remember, Matuidi may be reading this.
The one that plays better.

Right now I hate PSG more than Juve because PSG is only doing trash move, after a trash season. But apparently you care a lot for my posts without reading all the other ones where I trashed PSG.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #336
    First, I didn't know you were black. I just say that because you make fun of people that apparently don't think like you. Second, you're the one that were rude and seekinga fight to begin with.

So f*ck off with your mouth, or get ready to be challenged on it.

He's not black. - Fake Melo

and Calma

put each other on ignore list.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
    Just saying that for once I would like to be on the winning side instead of the shaming one.
    Dunno if you guys could understand this or if you're always happy to get fkd off by anyone

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002

Thats @Alen grinning with pride :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)