[Friendly] JUVENTUS 1-2 Barcelona [July 22nd 2017] (4 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #30
    For Canadian viewers, all 3 games will be shown on TLN.
    In Italy it's Premium Sport.

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
    For Polish viewers, first game will be shown on TVP1 & TVP Sport sat/sun midnight. Second on Eleven, thursday 27.07 @ 3AM :)shifty:). Third on Eleven, sunday 30.07 at 22.00.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    We don't take friendlies seriously anyway so it's not worth the time and effort to commute across the river from Manhattan to the sewage state of New Jersey to sit in a stadium full of Tony's, Anthony's, and Vito's, and a bunch of mexicans

This is why I'm against overseas tours. I'd sort of understand it if you'd do it for foreign (non-European) fans. It must suck to never be able to see your favorite sports team. But usually they're getting some mix of first team stars and reserves or first team players who don't give a fuck.

It's bad for the physical preparation of our players and it's insulting to Juve fans abroad.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    This is why I'm against overseas tours. I'd sort of understand it if you'd do it for foreign (non-European) fans. It must suck to never be able to see your favorite sports team. But usually they're getting some mix of first team stars and reserves or first team players who don't give a fuck.

It's bad for the physical preparation of our players and it's insulting to Juve fans abroad.
    Agreed

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
    We don't take friendlies seriously anyway so it's not worth the time and effort to commute across the river from Manhattan to the sewage state of New Jersey to sit in a stadium full of Tony's, Anthony's, and Vito's, and a bunch of mexicans
    I'm dead

- - - Updated - - -

I'm going but come on; I don't want to spend $250+ each on a friendly

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    So, in the end, Juventus did not sign Patrik Schick? :lol2: That's what happens when things are not official and you listen to @Mark, :gsol: The Guru :gsol:

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
    Jun 2, 2007
    Hi guys, i just created a new user profile and i forgotten to save the bookmarks.. hoping to watch this game on 22nd.

can you guys help share the best live streaming sites with sopcast links, as well as if you have any free tv series streams site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)