[Friendly] JUVENTUS 1-1[*5-4] Roma [30th July, 2017] (7 Viewers)

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #22
    Are we going to see Costa and Berna this game i wonder?
    That would be the biggest reason for watching this match.

- - - Updated - - -

A list of what tv channels are ahowing the games would be a good idea of its not too much work.
    You forgot... @Marc
    :tup: I'll try my best but I need help from either @Powis or @Alex-444 or other member...

- - - Updated - - -

@Stevie I think this is what you are looking for. :) A list of TV channels from every country in the world covering this match. Included in 1st post.

http://www.livesoccertv.com/match/2417055/roma-vs-juventus/

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #24
    I would be sad because an injury means we won't be able to sell him
    Are we planning to sell him in the 1st place? I hope so. Btw, you will have this match on ESPN Mexico. ;)

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
    Are we planning to sell him in the 1st place? I hope so. Btw, you will have this match on ESPN Mexico. ;)
    Yeah, no... I don't think so. Hopefully we do intend to sell both Lemina and Rincon, but I think Stu is here to stay, at least one more year.

Thanks a lot for the info! :kiss:

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
    Nainggolan: Juve a top team
    By Football Italia staff

Roma midfielder Radja Nainggolan accepts Juventus “are a top team” as “the jokes, swipes and responses are part” of the two clubs’ rivalry.

Roma reignite their rivalry with Juve on Sunday in the International Champions Cup, and Nainggolan made it clear he respected the Bianconeri, despite his previous run-ins with the club.

“We’re still in preseason, but Sunday’s is a game that I’ve always felt strongly about,” he told the Giallorossi’s official website.

“This thing was born so many years ago, but I’m a sportsman first and foremost, and when it comes to saying that [Juve] are a top team, I’ll say it: they’re a top team.

“After that, there are obviously the jokes, the swipes and the responses, things that are part of the game.”

-----------------

:beppe:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Nainggolan: Juve a top team
    By Football Italia staff

Roma midfielder Radja Nainggolan accepts Juventus “are a top team” as “the jokes, swipes and responses are part” of the two clubs’ rivalry.

Roma reignite their rivalry with Juve on Sunday in the International Champions Cup, and Nainggolan made it clear he respected the Bianconeri, despite his previous run-ins with the club.

“We’re still in preseason, but Sunday’s is a game that I’ve always felt strongly about,” he told the Giallorossi’s official website.

“This thing was born so many years ago, but I’m a sportsman first and foremost, and when it comes to saying that [Juve] are a top team, I’ll say it: they’re a top team.

“After that, there are obviously the jokes, the swipes and the responses, things that are part of the game.”

-----------------

:beppe:

Aw look at this dude trying to get us to forgive him so he might join us and win something.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
    That would be the biggest reason for watching this match.

- - - Updated - - -

:tup: I'll try my best but I need help from either @Powis or @Alex-444 or other member...

- - - Updated - - -

@Stevie I think this is what you are looking for. :) A list of TV channels from every country in the world covering this match. Included in 1st post.

http://www.livesoccertv.com/match/2417055/roma-vs-juventus/
    There you go, Sir. Loads of channels for this game.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Assuming that I can get my wife and son to wake up, we are heading to Babson College this morning to watch them practice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)