[Friendly] JUVENTUS 1-1[*5-4] Roma [30th July, 2017] (6 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Nainggolan: Juve a top team
By Football Italia staff

Roma midfielder Radja Nainggolan accepts Juventus “are a top team” as “the jokes, swipes and responses are part” of the two clubs’ rivalry.

Roma reignite their rivalry with Juve on Sunday in the International Champions Cup, and Nainggolan made it clear he respected the Bianconeri, despite his previous run-ins with the club.

“We’re still in preseason, but Sunday’s is a game that I’ve always felt strongly about,” he told the Giallorossi’s official website.

“This thing was born so many years ago, but I’m a sportsman first and foremost, and when it comes to saying that [Juve] are a top team, I’ll say it: they’re a top team.

“After that, there are obviously the jokes, the swipes and the responses, things that are part of the game.”

-----------------

:beppe:
This dude has called us liars and cheats, said he genuinely hates us and has insulted Juve fans on twitter. Now he is trying to act like that is just normal rivalry, clowning around? This is a bizarre backtrack from a dude who vehemently stuck behind his public hatred for us. Makes you wonder why? Is he finally sick of finishing 2nd, of never winning anything in his career?

I would honestly still take this dude despite his cuntish behavior as he is one heck a of a player and it would utterly crush Roma fans to see this guy eventually end up here as he always should've. Doubt it will happen though, his previous comments towards fans likely rule out our board considering bringing him in

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
This dude has called us liars and cheats, said he genuinely hates us and has insulted Juve fans on twitter. Now he is trying to act like that is just normal rivalry, clowning around? This is a bizarre backtrack from a dude who vehemently stuck behind his public hatred for us. Makes you wonder why? Is he finally sick of finishing 2nd, of never winning anything in his career?

I would honestly still take this dude despite his cuntish behavior as he is one heck a of a player and it would utterly crush Roma fans to see this guy eventually end up here as he always should've. Doubt it will happen though, his previous comments towards fans likely rule out our board considering bringing him in
If we do not sell any of our starters anymore this summer and we buy him, I would say that we have become much better than last year.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
what times practice? can you just turn up and watch?
What I would do if I were you is call Babson College to see if they are having an afternoon practice today.

THis morning's practice started a little after 10.

It is free to get in and you can just turn up to watch.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

I'd take him in a heartbeat. Can't hate on his passion. If he can do that for Juve, then it'd be like having Vidal back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)