[Friendly] Juventus 0-4 Atletico Madrid [August 7th, 2022] (75 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Considering his grand scheme of destroying the club flat to the ground, it's a proper way to start by injuring the players during off season.
Allegri despises the club so much that his plan is to injure the new signings as quickly as possible.

Only the true and dedicated fans like Cronios and Turk have access to this information though. I’m just relaying what they’ve been saying over the years.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Allegri despises the club so much that his plan is to injure the new signings as quickly as possible.

Only the true and dedicated fans like Cronios and Turk have access to this information though. I’m just relaying what they’ve been saying over the years.
Cronios and Turk with their deep knowledge of these plans have managed to recruit a whole team of disciples that share and spread their word. They are populating and loud and will continue to voice their concern until we get rid of the destruction monster Allegri.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Excluding non football related matters, it’s probably much better this way for the team overall, they get to have more time to rest and work quietly before the Sassuolo game next weekend.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
5B1DDA16-F176-4132-905D-5B2DC6FFDB7C.jpeg

I think that’s the lineup against Sassuolo, only Cuadrado instead of Kean, and hopefully Kostic on the bench.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)